20 people are viewing this hotel
US$424
Free cancellation until 28/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
eDreamsUS$424
HurbUS$424
Trip.comUS$544
15,179 results
All reviews city walk express pass water taxi islands of adventure islands dining room bula bar universal studios orchid lounge harry potter early admission fast pass both parks club level room key boat ride early access staying on site
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021

Loved the location of this resort and it's proximity to the parks and City Walk. A quick 10 minute walk on foot, or a little bit longer for the boat ride. The boat is relaxing after a long day on the feet. The express passes were a true treasure and loved them.

Everything was clean, staff was very nice and helpful. I loved the decor and theme of the resort. We did not try the restaurants but will plan to on our return trip. The market was great and had everything you could need, although the line moves slow for the coffee orders.

My only suggestion for improvements:
-More hooks in the bathroom/sink area, as well as trash bins.
-Better markings or direction outside to where the shuttle bus picks up. Also, paid for the shuttle bus, but there was no one checking our names off a list. So therefore anyone could technically ride (honor system I suppose).

Can't wait to return to this resort, we loved it.

2  Thank candyrvr31
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We are happy to know you were pleased with your overall stay. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

This was our 1st trip to Universal and we decided to stay at Loews so we could take advantage of the extra perks for the parks. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Resort is beautiful, we had an ocean view room and had the best view!

1  Thank aadixon2
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are happy to know you were pleased with your overall stay. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

This is the second time you are asking for a survey. This is the second time I’m doing it! I would never stay at this resort again. No body to take your luggage coming nor leaving hotel. Check in was a nightmare. Line was a mile long and you only had two people working check in. No concierge. Took boat back and forth to city walk. Last drive Logan was arrogant. I was in electric scooter and the first on line. He let everyone go on before me. All other boat drives would put up ramp when it was my turn to get on. All other drivers asked if I wanted to be the first or last off. I always answered what ever is easier for you. Logan just looked at me and nastily said “You’ll be the last one off!”

1  Thank ccookieshop
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

Let me just start off by saying that this is a great resort to stay on Universal property. It is a “deluxe” therefore you receive express pass tickets as a bonus which trust me, you’re really going to need in the parks. I happened to get a free upgrade to stay here which was an awesome move by Universal! Overall the entire resort is really beautiful. It smells fantastic and the atmosphere really is very tropical. The pool is amazing! During busy times, I am sure it’s tough to grab chairs, but the staff would 100% accommodate for you. The food and restaurants were okay, nothing crazy, but I feel that way about food in Universal in general. A touch overpriced for some cheese and grapes, but definitely doesn’t effect my review for this place. Our room was nice, but a little beat down... They should update their furniture for sure. BUT IT WAS STILL A GREAT ROOM, really pretty! Just needs some touch ups here and there. There was no cleaning service unfortunately, but if you need something, you get a number to text and they send whatever you need RIGHT up. The staff here was really great! Now let’s get into Covid; You do have to wear a mask whenever you are walking around and there are temperature check stations throughout the resort. I of course abided by this rule, but if for whatever reason I had my mask off, no one screamed at me to put it back on. Same for in the parks, but they were a little more on top of you about covid procedures. The most annoying thing about this stay was the limited boats to and from the parks, we waited an entire hour one night! That’s not their fault, that’s just covid rules. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone would wants to stay on property. Had a really amazing time!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KD5192
Reviewed 17 May 2021

We love staying at Royal Pacific and will definitely return. The fast pass in the parks is the best benefit plus the convenient access to the parks and City Walk. It’s so nice to do the morning in the parks, grab a lunch to go and spend the afternoon by the pool, then catch a few more rides in the park before dinner at City Walk. The ferry is a nice way to travel at Universal, but the hotel is a short walk to the parks. The pool is awesome. We loved the beachside with it’s shallow entrance. The pool bar drinks are super weak and expensive. Don’t waste your money on them. I’m tired of hotels using Covid as an excuse not to offer daily maid service. Perhaps offer guests the option? It seems like an excuse to cut corners. Also, it’s time to cut out wearing masks outside at Universal.

1  Thank gartam95

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.