28 people are viewing this hotel
US$424
Free cancellation until 28/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
eDreamsUS$424
Trip.comUS$424
FindHotelUS$424
15,164 results
All reviews city walk express pass water taxi islands of adventure islands dining room bula bar universal studios orchid lounge harry potter early admission fast pass both parks club level room key boat ride early access staying on site
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2021

We were a large group of 8 ranging from ages 1-30 and booked a club suite with an attached room. There was plenty of space for us! We walked to the park several times due to the hotel's proximity. We had fun and our vacation seemed so short. The only issue we found was that we wished the TV could cast so we could play something for our little one at least once. The majority of the guests were respectful of covid guidelines. We rented a cabana one day and everyone there was super friendly. This was our first stay at Royal Pacific and we definitely want to book again and try the hotel dining options.

2  Thank cslpg21
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We are happy to know you were pleased with your overall stay. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Our room was clean, however garbage (although picked up regularly) was always in the halls. I don’t think I will be staying in a hotel for more then 2 days when it won’t be serviced. I make beds at home not on vacation. The tub drain did not drain , I did mention it at the desk but we continued to take showers in a foot of water

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Loved the location of this resort and it's proximity to the parks and City Walk. A quick 10 minute walk on foot, or a little bit longer for the boat ride. The boat is relaxing after a long day on the feet. The express passes were a true treasure and loved them.

Everything was clean, staff was very nice and helpful. I loved the decor and theme of the resort. We did not try the restaurants but will plan to on our return trip. The market was great and had everything you could need, although the line moves slow for the coffee orders.

My only suggestion for improvements:
-More hooks in the bathroom/sink area, as well as trash bins.
-Better markings or direction outside to where the shuttle bus picks up. Also, paid for the shuttle bus, but there was no one checking our names off a list. So therefore anyone could technically ride (honor system I suppose).

Can't wait to return to this resort, we loved it.

2  Thank candyrvr31

Reviewed 19 May 2021

This was our 1st trip to Universal and we decided to stay at Loews so we could take advantage of the extra perks for the parks. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Resort is beautiful, we had an ocean view room and had the best view!

1  Thank aadixon2
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are happy to know you were pleased with your overall stay. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

This is the second time you are asking for a survey. This is the second time I’m doing it! I would never stay at this resort again. No body to take your luggage coming nor leaving hotel. Check in was a nightmare. Line was a mile long and you only had two people working check in. No concierge. Took boat back and forth to city walk. Last drive Logan was arrogant. I was in electric scooter and the first on line. He let everyone go on before me. All other boat drives would put up ramp when it was my turn to get on. All other drivers asked if I wanted to be the first or last off. I always answered what ever is easier for you. Logan just looked at me and nastily said “You’ll be the last one off!”

1  Thank ccookieshop