27 people are viewing this hotel
US$424
Free cancellation until 28/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
eDreamsUS$424
FindHotelUS$424
Trip.comUS$424
15,164 results
All reviews city walk express pass water taxi islands of adventure islands dining room bula bar universal studios orchid lounge harry potter early admission fast pass both parks club level room key boat ride early access staying on site
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

On third day of our stay our room was not cleaned until late in the afternoon and was done so badly. The beds were not made, the cover was just thrown over the bed with the sheets were hanging out underneath to the floor. There garbage was empties but there was garbage on the floor that was not there when we left the room. No towels were hanging and were dumped under the sink in a big pile. The tissue paper box was empty and left upside down. We complained to the front desk. The next day the room was made up well but all our face towels smelled like vomit and we had bath towels with holes in them, like the ones we saw the staff using to clean the floor. We feel this was in retaliation for complaining the day before. I took my complaints and the towels to the front desk to show them. Although I kept being assured this was not how this are done there. It seemed to happen alot.

2  Thank 504harolu
Reviewed 30 July 2021

If you want a fun theme park vacation and feel like you’re on an island vacation then Lowe’s Royal Pacific is the hotel for you. Luxury and fun in one. Had a lovely commute to the parks every morning on the boats!

Reviewed 30 July 2021

We were told the rooms were throughly cleaned in between guests. Essentially during a Pandemic. Well this was NOT the case. My room had not been dusted or wiped down. There was so much dust my daughter had to take an allergy pill to breath. There was hair on the pillow throw pillows, sheets and towels. An acrylic nail left behind by a former guest and not to mention blood on my door and light switch. Someone missed cleaning all together. Sleeper be ware!

Reviewed 29 July 2021

Everything was great!!! The express pass is so so worth every bit of it!! Service was great. Very clean. Pool was amazing. The water taxis and shuttles were fun and quick. Option to walk was nice too. Highly recommend

Reviewed 29 July 2021

My guest room was never cleaned up. I requested the room to be cleaned up the last day at least to get clean towels and shampoo, and they ignored my request. No clean towels were supplied or replenish, shampoo, conditioner, coffee, etc.