9,975 results
All reviews express pass city walk water taxi rock royalty rock star club level velvet bar rock music palm restaurant rock and roll islands of adventure fast pass harry potter both parks kids suite room key pool area
Reviewed 21 November 2003

i think that the Hrad Rock Hotel was the best hotel my family and I ever stayed at. We stayed on November 5- 10 and everything there was great. I have no complaints about the room service ro food, because we stayed on the sixth floor and when we got back to our hotel everything was replaced and clean. My only complaint was how deep the pool was. It's only about 4 ft. deep, so you can't really swim, but you can play basketball and go on the water slide which keep you occupied. I'm dying to go back and I would recomend it to anyone.

Reviewed 13 November 2003

Just returned from the Hard Rock Hotel, stayed for 12 nights. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone. The hotel itself is out of this world, the pool and slide along with beach club is great. Not having to queue at the park was excellent, had read it was close to the parks but it was even closer than I expected. The buffet breakfast was the best selection I have ever seen, recommend the omlette station, very good omlettes. The music was great and enjoyed the outdoor table tennis and shuttle. The only criticism I would have is the temperature in the Velvet Lounge, loved the decor there but the air conditioning was really set low, you would need a jumper in there it was cold.

2  Thank Venture28455
Reviewed 11 November 2003

I stayed at the Hard Rock along with my 13 year old son the week of November 1-8, 2003. Beautiful hotel, and music fans will definitely appreciate the memorabilia displayed throughout the hotel. The staff, from the front desk personnel, valet parking attendants to the concierge couldn't have been more pleasant and upbeat. What needs some improvement are the housekeeping services. After spending the day in the parks, we liked to go back to the hotel around 5 to relax for a bit before we went to dinner. The rooms were never done, and we either had to wait around for them to start the room or to finish cleaning it. The coffee pot was never cleaned nor were the items replenished. By the third day I was out of everything. None of the maids that I encountered spoke English so did not understand my request to leave more coffee bags in the room. Towards the end of the week they weren't replenishing anything. There were no cups of any kind in the room, nor were the towels getting changed...just folded and hung up on the racks. All in all these were just minor annoyances, and certainly did not upset our awesome vacation. Just wanted to make you guys out there aware of the fact that there are some minor issues with housekeeping. I would recommend the valet parking even though it is an outrageous $12.00 a day. You'll spend $5.00 less per day to self-park and you'll be walking forever to get to the hotel (if you can find a parking spot at all). I would stay at the Hark Rock again, and would recommend it to others.
The close proximity to the parks, and front of the line access make it worth it. Most of the attractions had 40-45 minute wait times. We were on within 5 minutes. Can't beat it!

2  Thank Lisa827
Reviewed 3 November 2003

My husband(23) and I(20) spent four nights at the Hard Rock Hotel and we had a great time. We were there in July and it never seemed overcrowded. The service was very good. The best part was the fact we never had to wait more than 15 minutes to get on the rides at the parks. Also the walk to the parks is no longer than 10 minutes. The food was very good. We even ordered roomservice a couple of times and that worked very well. The rooms were nice and very clean. You could even order movies that were not even out on video yet from the comfort of your room and that was a plus for us because we love watching movies. The pool was very nice and the water slide was fun.We have no complaints about this Hotel and we are already planning a trip back. We had a Blast!

1  Thank Dream17720
Reviewed 1 November 2003

I'd read all the reviews on here and they were obviously mixed but we took the chance and it was the right choice! The hotel is amazing with great landscaping, surroundings a great pool but the best thing is the incredible atmosphere of the place. The music is perfect and the memorabilia just adds to the hotel. People had said about loud music but i found they turned it down or off at 10PM so and we couldn't hear it in our room. To top it all of was the benefits of being onsite and having Universal Express and it ended out being one of the best hotel stays we've ever had! I recommend it highly and I know I will be returning in the future.

4  Thank Destination21437