US$134
US$101
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$115
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$140
US$108
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$84
US$76
US$110
US$74
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$93
US$84
Doubletree.com
US$173
US$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$257
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$108
Agoda.com
9,806 results
All reviewsexpress passcity walkwater taxirock royaltyrock starclub levelvelvet barrock musicpalm restaurantrock and rollislands of adventurefast passharry potterboth parkskids suiteroom keypool area
Reviewed 6 September 2006

Stayed at the Hardrock from Aug.31- Sept. 3/06. I signed up for the Loews membership so I would get the perks(upgraded room if available,free newspaper, late check-out and a welcome gift) We arrived for check in at 1:00pm and the room was ready but no up grade was available. Went to our room and upon entering discovered safe was locked and cordless phone did not work. Called front desk and staff came up and fixed problems. While I was on the phone my 12 year old daughter noticed a stain on the bed spread, It looked like a fecal stain and when I looked at the sheets they were stained all over, also my daughter found a Hustler magazine. The carpet was old and stained and also a light switch knob was broken. Needless to say we were less then impressed.
I went down and talked to the supervisor who was on shift, He was stunned by what had happwened and sent staff to clean entire room and apoligized and gave us $50 off our room per night, He asked if there was anything else he could do and I asked for 2 tickets to the Velvet lounge sessions concerts, it happens once a month, he gave us tickets no problem and that was a nice touch to a not so good begining. Overall had a great time and the exspress tickets to universal is a nice bonus. Hotel staff was excellent, except the cleaning staff, there were other small problems the other days also like no coffee replacement or cleaning of our coffee pot. Like i say this hotel is a 3 star stay with a 4 star staff.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
12  Thank carey44
Reviewed 29 August 2006

Stayed 25-29 August 2006 and this was our 2nd visit.

Check in fast, efficient and friendly. Asked for room upgrade as I'm a Loews member and was upgraded to pool view room which was on the 6th floor. Chilled wine and large portion of nuts delivered too (Loews benefit).

Room was attractive and large with a great vanity area with a big curvy backlit mirror. It was a little tired but refurb is coming soon and really the tiredness wasn't that noticeable.

This hotel has a very strong rock music theming, yet manages to convey this theme with humour and real style. The music is played in all public areas all day and I really liked it. The public areas are smart, grand and tastefully done. The pool area is magnificent - a real tropical oasis.

I did have two problems. The main one was banging, scraping and hammering coming from the room above me which was very intrusive on our last day. I complained to 'star service' who said they were renovating the room above me and the noise would stop between 7 and 8pm, however it did not stop until 10.15pm. Then, at 7.10 am I was awoken with the noise starting again.

I complained again to star service, and said I felt a 50% concession on my last night's rate would be fair compensation. I expected them to bait me down or refuse this, but instead they called me back and said they had sorted this for me! I think that was impressive service and I was satisfied with this outcome.

The other problem I had was a burger arriving medium rare from room service when I'd ordered it well done. They delivered another one (and fries) with sincere apologies and a basket of fruit by way of apology. They were totally forgiven!

Like everyone says, the theme park express benefits are brilliant. The walk to the parks too is really pleasant with a meandering path by the canal with loads of interesting tropical plants, many of which are labelled.

I wanted to give them an excellent rating, but because of the noise I couldn't. However I think this hotel combines style with a really good attitude and my advice is stay there!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with friends
7  Thank bluepulsar
Reviewed 28 August 2006

Stayed at HRH from 8/16 to 8/23/06. Me, husband & three children ages, 15, 13 & 12. We stayed in a club level room. Everyday had breakfast in Club Lounge, saved time & money. Fresh Fruit, bagels, muffins, cereals, pastries, drinks. Snacks throughout day available. Dinner had three hot items & cut veggies, wine, beer & soft drinks. Late night desserts snacks & drinks, mini canolli, brownies, blondies, etc. You save so much money. We ate lunch out but for the most part the offerings in the lounge were fine for us. Everyday we would each get a bottle of water before heading out. In the parks you will pay between 1.69 & 2.50 per bottle. We would get more water when we stopped in during the day and again at night.
We also saved money at the parks restaurants and shops by using our AAA card for a 10% discount. Even when we went to lunch outside of Wet N Wild the restaurants gave us the AAA discount.
We arrived on 8/16 at about 12:00 and our room wasn't ready but they let us go up to the club lounge. Cold drinks and snacks. The consierge made a call and within 15 minutes we were able to go to our room.
We made reservations for the 5 of us and there were only two queen beds in the room. We were told at check in that they only have 3 rooms that have the sleeper sofa and we would have to pay $25.00 per night for the cot. I complained that we booked the room for 5 and should have a room that sleeps 5. I contacted my travel agent at Liberty Travel and they contacted the hotel and made sure we did not have to pay the additional money.
I would only go to Universal & IOA if I stayed on site or bought the express pass. We rarely if ever had to wait in lines. The most would be 10 minutes. Some rides would say the wait was 40 minutes, and we just showed our room key and you are shown a separate entrance and get to the front of the lines. This also worked for us at City Walk. We went to Margaritaville and there was a 45 minute wait for a table. I showed our room key and they said they would cut the time in half for us. We sat within 15 minutes.
We had the tickets for Universal, IOA, Wet N Wild and Sea World. My favorite ride was Men in Black in Universal, my husband and son loved Spiderman at IOA. My girls' favorite ride was the Mummy. Shows were great. You also had preferred seating showing your room key. Loved Fear Factor which we saw the first day. Thankfully we saw it then since it closed after that until Halloween.
Our rooms were always clean and ready for us when we returned around 4:00 for a break. Turn down service also was nice, getting clean towels, and little gifts for the kids at night.
We usually just walked back and forth to the parks from the hotel. Less than 6 minute walk. We took the boat a couple times, since it was right there. If we had to wait we just walked instead.
There was a free shuttle from the hotel to Wet N Wild 10 minute ride and to Seaworld about 20 minutes. We took a cab back from Wet N Wild since the return shuttle was later than we wanted. It cost just $6.00 for the 5 of us.
One last thing. My husband loves Pink Floyd. Hard Rock Live had a group playing in concert Pink Floyd's albums. He loved taking our son to his first rock concert. It was really a treat for them both.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
18  Thank DollyMae
Reviewed 18 August 2006

we just returned from the hard rock and had a nice time. The hotel could use a "freshing up" and I was told that all rooms will be remodeled starting this week!! So you may want to check and see how that will impact your stay.

The hotel is conveniently located so you can easily walk to the parks and your room key is your express pass so no long waits in line, which is a major benefit.

Don't expect stellar service though. The check in was long, our room wasn't to be ready until after 4pm, the maid service was sometime between 1:30 and 3pm, sometimes we got handtowels and wash clothes and bath mats etc, and sometimes we didn't.

Prices for food and beverages are high here. A couple of pops and candy bars at the ice cream stand was over $20. Bar service, pool service and room service all carry mandatory 18% tips included. Service at the pool was poor with waiters walking past without asking if you wanted anything and even turning around and walking the other way when you were holding a menu!

The Kitchen restaurant was about $50 for a light lunch for two adults and one child. And that was a dip, chili, and kids meal with cokes! And the waiter got the order wrong and denied it!

Parking is additional (12 self park 18 valet) and the self lots fill up quickly by night time.

This was our second stay at the hard rock we also stayed at the royal pacific. Not sure which hotel we prefer more. Won't be back for a few years anyway, so not sure it matter.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
7  Thank drtwnbys
Reviewed 13 August 2006

I just got back from a vacation to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and I cannot tell you how we loved it. The people that work there no matter what they were doing were amazingly helpful. The day we checked in we had adjoining rooms and one of the rooms smelled of smoke and they not only gave me my money back for that room, they moved me to a better location and with no effort from us. They moved the luggage and everything while we were at the park. The easy access to the park was the best feature. We walked to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventures and City Walk in less than 5 minutes. We were able to bring a small cooler with bottled waters for my 4 boys and it was a great savings. The hotel also gives each person there own room key which is used in Universal to cut the line. We never waited more than 15 minutes for a ride even when the wait for the regular lines were 1 hours or more at times. We were amazed how quickly we were able to finish both parks. The hotel also has a shuttle that takes you to Sea World which was a great convenience not to drive after a long day at the park. The rooms were spotless and we ate at The Kitchen twice because the food was so good and never had to wait for a table. Another thing we liked about this hotel is that we decided to stay by the pool one whole day to relax and we rented a Cabana that had a TV and refrigerator, an overhead fan to stay cool plus a table with chairs to eat or just play games. The staff would walk around and hand out ice cold towels so that you could cool yourself off. The restaurant by the pool was also very good - we ended up eating lunch and dinner there as well. At night they even had a kiddy movie playing at the pool. Great hotel and will absolutely stay there next time we go back to Universal.

8  Thank amtrak