“AWESOME”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Located Just One Mile from Disney
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

janea201
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good Location...”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
people found this review helpful

... so handy for all the places to be in the Orlando area and we had good contact with Jeremy when needed before arriving. Key pick up and online check out was fine too. However this apartment is not in any of the 28 photos on trip advisor they look lovely! This one had a lot of mould in the shower, dirty placemats, dirty cutlery drawer and a poor range of utensils. Furnishings had seen better days and overall the place needed a big refurbishment. Glad we were out so much. I am not in the habit of giving negative comments as you will see and hope you can use these comments to improve.

24 Jul 2018
Your comments about the photos are a little extreme, I have more than one property at the resort and I use a selection of photos from each, as all are decorated and furnished the same. I have already asked my housekeeper to attend to the other items you mentioned. I hope they did not detract from your enjoyment of what is a great value for money condo so close to Disney, on a private, secure resort. Jeremy
Cynthia G
“AWESOME”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

No compliants, this place is awesome. My daughter booked this place in hopes that we would'nt be disappointed abd we weren't. It's very spacious, clean and quite

17 May 2018
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay in our condo.
dybarra20...
Gilbert, Arizona
“Christmas 2017”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

The location was perfect and the transition of the keys was smooth and easy. Check out was easy with just doing it on line. The only thing is that though we were on vacation we ate at the condo and there was limited amount of pans and storage was none so plan on visiting a store.

23 Jan 2018
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and everything ran smoothly. I wanted to mention that we do provide pots, pans, table/silverware and kitchenware enough to prepare simple meals, as well as a microwave, stove, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Admittedly it is limited but fit for purpose. Jeremy.
varnersta...
Montgomery, Alabama
“Where's the reservation?”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo was ok. In need of updates. The office staff was unaware of my reservation and called around to see if anyone knew me or the people we were renting from. Once everything was cleared up we had to drive off site to pick up the keys. The condo itself is in an awesome location to the parks.

13 Jun 2017
Our check-in is off-site. We did make you, and all guests aware of this, in the welcome pack and guest book App that we email on confirmation.
BovornS
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great place & location - more than I expected”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was a fantastic condo that had all the amenities and was within easy driving distance of any place you might want to go. What prevents this from being a 5 star review is the fact that the management office where you have to check-in at is about 3 miles away. After a day at Lego our card keys did not work; I drove over to the management office to get them re-coded; they did not work again; I drove over a second time and was given an actual key this last time. This is not necessarily what you want after returning from the parks with four tired, hungry kids - it was also raining which didn't help. Other than this snafu everything was fine. I would definitely stay again and already recommended it to my friends.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 May 2017
I'm sorry about the trouble with the lock. I believe the batteries needed to be replace. I trust this didn't detract too much from your enjoyment of our condo and we look forward to serving you again soon. Thanks for recommending us to your friends.
Regards
Jeremy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing