“Deep Fried Lasagna?! YES!!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #45 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Firstly I have to apologise that my boyfriend and I got very childish on your table games and called ourselves "butt" and proceded to thrash what i can only assume was the children in the restaurant having a nice trivia game! ...worth it though :)

We of course had to order the fried lasagna. How good is that?! We weren't sure what to expect but my goodness, yum!!

Our eyes were a bit too big for our bellies that night and we took our leftovers home with us. I had the chicken and shrimp pasta and i'm not ashamed to say as well as a delicious dinner, it also made a lovely breakfast (i'm on holiday, don't judge)

Would definitely go back!!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,546)

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I wanted to go to this place because I'd heard it mentioned on American TV shows- mainly Will & Grace (Rob & Ellen love it!)
This is the best American Italian restaurant we've been to. We loved it so much we went two consecutive nights.
We didn't book and there was a 20 minute wait for tables both nights, we were seated within 10. One night we also got 50% off drinks at the bar while we waited- nice touch.
Our waitresses were friendly and fun but remained professional.
My advice is you won't want a starter, the bread and salad were enough to start for us. The main courses were really big portions and delicious, I recommend the Marsala chicken. Remember this isn't traditional Italian, it's American Italian so it's got cheese stuffed in everything.
We shared a dessert and again it was plenty for two.
There is a great selection of wine and the staff seem to be knowledgable about it.
They have the small screens on the table to request service or order drinks. You don't have to use them but we did to pay the bills. They also have a quiz on them which I thought was pointless, however on the second night we got quite carried away with it and it can become addictive!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Can't say more that this is my favorite restaurant, I love it, they have this salad, entree and dessert combo, it's amazing!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Good food as always and a nice server makes for a good dinner. it is what you would expect from an Olive garden. it was on international Boulevard, so I was surprised we could get right in, but hey, that works for me!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I was under the impression that this place was a little more than microwaved pasta.

When we arrived we were served bread sticks which were covered in garlic butter - they were amazing.

Then the starters arrived which were mozzarella sticks again these were pretty good. So far so good right? Wrong!

The mains came while we were still eating the starters (around 5 mins into eating) that was just rediculous. I had a selection of pasta, lasagna & parmesan chicken with a side salad. The side salad was mammoth and nice and fresh. The main however ugh it was like looking into a graveyard. The chicken had clearly been refried by the amount of grease oozing out of it, the plate had bubbles of dried sauce around the edge from where it had been well and truly nuked in the microwave.

I decided to try a dessert as the chocolate caramel lasagna was what attracted me to the restaurant in the first place. It looked amazing when it arrived, it was mediocre there was no tastes of caramel it just had that stale taste from when something has been left in the freezer for too long.

All in all terrible meal, overpriced and a glorified fast food place that can't even get the basics right!