“Tres Generaciones margaritas!”

Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Azteca D'Oro As authentic ambassadors of our culture and culinary arts, we want to offer the public the best of our cuisine, keeping alive the legendary Mexican flavor.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Made with good ingredients and a decent amount of tequila, something that lacks in most placed that serve top shelf margaritas. Decent food and service. It is in our restaurant rotation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good food, mariachi band played, staff was very attentive and no per previous reviews we are not Hispanic. It is not only our server but others. My taco salad was huge. The sides my husband got with his was rice and beans was served in small fried tortilla shells. Nice touch rather than all running together on a plate. Hubby is a big eater and could not finish all his food. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My husband and have visited this place 3x so far and we love it!! The Margaritas are awesome. They have many options to choose from and the food is just so good! My husband loves the ambience and the service from the hostess to the servers was just as great! We definitely will be making this a special spot.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

This was amazing! I love Mexican and I got the chicken fajitas, they were the best! And the cheese dip for chips was top notch! And live music was cool! Yummy, will go there again for sure.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We visited upon a recommendation from our rental car place. We wanted local flavor, and this place was great! My husband had the chili Colorado, and I had the Mexi burger, mainly because I wanted something heavy to have with my Margarita flights! I haven’t seen Margarita flights anywhere before, and these were nicely done. You can choose 4 flavors, see picture. We had a beer, flight, 2 entrees, $10 tip— only $54.04 with tip. Maria was our server, and she was one of the best we’ve ever had.