See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Not a value, this place is expensive. The room we had was a shoebox and superinfested!! Run!!!! Far!!! This is the nastiest hotel EVER!!!! The hallways are filthy! The housekeepers are rude. They half clean they never once cleaned my bathroom, they just make the bed.There is a no pet policy. Yeah right. Big dogs little dogs poop everywhere in the parking lot. My rug had blood on it. The drapes and comforter had cigarette holes in it. I was overrun by roaches. They only have 6 washers and 4 dryers for 144 rooms. The washer didnt wring my clothes out good and i put them in the dryer, as soon as my dryer stopped some other "resident" removed them while they were still wet. This place is the projects. The real projects is 100 x better and less noisier. Children crying loudly all day. Its like a daycare. Make better choices.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Sharee H
Reviewed 19 February 2017

What a dirty, run-down place. Photos are deceiving! I am pretty tolerant, but I could not stay here. The floor was so dirty, my shoes were sticking to it. Carpet was just as bad. Holes in the walls, dirty and moldy bathroom. So so disgusting and creepy. Windows have flimsy latches. Felt very unsafe. I had to leave and search for a different place. A cheap motel would have been better.

Date of stay: February 2017
2  Thank Jattardo99
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Wish I had read the reviews before booking but it was a last minute rush job. The good things were the sheets were clean and the TV and WiFi worked. After that everything was down hill. Dull and on the shabby side and I don't mean 'chic'. You must have a car (which I didn't) as there is nowhere to get food. There is a shopping area nearby but no way to walk to it except on a busy highway without a pedestrian path. The taxi service listed on the information sheet is diabolical. I booked one for 11 a.m. the next morning to go to the airport and it arrived at 11:45 without a reason or an apology and a clapped out old car. The whole experience was a nightmare.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank grandma925
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

It wasn't Austin it was Florida...the review wasn't good cuz they don't pay ur deposit... back in a timely manner...Lee Rd location that is..don't stay at this one... shower leaked bad...terrible tile job in shower..box spring was broken...and they don't pay ur deposit back in a timely manner and don't call u back when u leave message....and dirty!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anissa D
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This is the worst place I have ever attempted to stay in to be completely honest. I only was at this hotel for maybe 45 minutes max, and my first impression was not good just looking at the outside (Online Pics not accurate at all) there where shady people in groups everywhere staring at me and my girlfriend, the lot was filthy and to be honest bad vibes were commencing prior to even getting In the lobby. So here's where things get really bad. I called early that day to see what time was check in was and I was told 11am to 4pm and I were to come after 4 to call ahead and let hem know, but when I get there at 1pm a woman very rudely told me rooms are being cleaned can't take you right now come back at 3. No joke she couldn't of cared less even though I told her that I called ahead and I was told between 11-4. So I said ok and went to lunch then came back a little after 3 and she then gave me my room key etc and still appeared to have an attitude for reasons nobody knows but I thought host were supposed to be pleasant and such. I get to the room and wow nothing like Expedia or any place online advertised! Filthy disgusting dirty room that was super tiny full of bugs and that's not the worst the toilet was broken. Vents were missing off the walls and it looked like a room that you would walk through during a house at halloween horror nights not kidding. Bathroom was filthy and mirror was broken with a black bathtub to match the black stains all over the ceiling. So me and my girlfriend were ready to get our stuff and bounce after only a mere 20mins in the room. So I escort her to the car because the parking lot is full of people hanging out sitting on cars and such then proceed to the lobby where I am then told by the same woman with an attitude which only increased when I asked her for a refund and she told me too bad you already checked in and you've been here for a few hours and I said I've been here less than an hour and she wanted to argue about that mind you a few hours would have been 1 when she told me I couldn't check in until 3 which when I was talking to her now was only 3:30 so I don't know. Anyways after going back and forth not getting anywhere or getting any assistance I ask to speak to the manager and she tells me call Expedia because I payed them not the hotel if I want my money back and I asked for the manager once again and she said Expedia is the manager in a condescending tone so I called them and they were wonderful and they had me a new hotel in minutes and even though I had to pay a difference it was worth it. Biggest advice you can take from my review is don't attempt to stay here at all. It's uncomfortable before you even walk in and it only gets worse from that point on.

Date of stay: October 2016