US$112
US$101
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$84
US$76
US$136
US$108
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$91
US$84
Doubletree.com
US$115
US$89
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$109
US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$140
US$119
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$257
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2017

So extended stay means there is no house keeping. i was told i need to wash my own two towels they supply. there towels were more like paper towels then bath towels. And who on vacation brings laundry detergant with them.
My room key stopped working two nights in a row and because the office closes so early I had to call an extremely RUDE security guard to let me in. He basically opened up my door and left immediately. I asked how am I suppose to leave and get back in and he said I couldnt. no one to reprogram my key until the morning.
There were creepy people hanging around the lobby and the outside area. One of the windows was missing the screen and there were like 5 people hanging out of them. I was very nervous returning to the hotel after dark.
The room looked it had not been cleaned in about 3 months. The floor was sticky the bath tub and sink we scummy. Worst stay ever

Room Tip: DONT Book at all!!!!!! save yourself and find a better place
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank georgannmeyer
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Booked and PAYED through Expedia. Arrived at 8:10pm and reservation was not honored even tho they already took my money. Got turned away even though reservation stated "Late arrival still guaranteed a room!" 4 hour drive and missing color run tomorrow. Someone will be paying me back and then some.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank JGordon W
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Not a value, this place is expensive. The room we had was a shoebox and superinfested!! Run!!!! Far!!! This is the nastiest hotel EVER!!!! The hallways are filthy! The housekeepers are rude. They half clean they never once cleaned my bathroom, they just make the bed.There is a no pet policy. Yeah right. Big dogs little dogs poop everywhere in the parking lot. My rug had blood on it. The drapes and comforter had cigarette holes in it. I was overrun by roaches. They only have 6 washers and 4 dryers for 144 rooms. The washer didnt wring my clothes out good and i put them in the dryer, as soon as my dryer stopped some other "resident" removed them while they were still wet. This place is the projects. The real projects is 100 x better and less noisier. Children crying loudly all day. Its like a daycare. Make better choices.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharee H
Reviewed 19 February 2017

What a dirty, run-down place. Photos are deceiving! I am pretty tolerant, but I could not stay here. The floor was so dirty, my shoes were sticking to it. Carpet was just as bad. Holes in the walls, dirty and moldy bathroom. So so disgusting and creepy. Windows have flimsy latches. Felt very unsafe. I had to leave and search for a different place. A cheap motel would have been better.

Stayed: February 2017
2  Thank Jattardo99
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Wish I had read the reviews before booking but it was a last minute rush job. The good things were the sheets were clean and the TV and WiFi worked. After that everything was down hill. Dull and on the shabby side and I don't mean 'chic'. You must have a car (which I didn't) as there is nowhere to get food. There is a shopping area nearby but no way to walk to it except on a busy highway without a pedestrian path. The taxi service listed on the information sheet is diabolical. I booked one for 11 a.m. the next morning to go to the airport and it arrived at 11:45 without a reason or an apology and a clapped out old car. The whole experience was a nightmare.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo