Intown Suites Orlando/florida Turnpike
Ranked #321 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I've never put up any review after this mornin I have to warn others .was in bed this mornin and the new and not approved manager starting beating on door for a room check because she's smelled pot in the hall so I guess since I'm black I was smokin pot. Wakin up My kid and being nosy. If u want privacy stay a way form here. This is a hotel that is way to expensive anyways for service an no extras ,we always have to driver to the laundry mat cause dryers never work .just BC I'm black doesn't mean I smoke pot ,it's a hotel not a prison doing room check in the other Early morning. Smh
I'm leaving tomorrow Will find a place that's doesn't have any pit bull for manager.unacceptable.. Kiki

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Kiki D

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My elderly mother and her friend and I were planning on staying at 8010 Presidents drive Orlando FL for the next two weeks bc of a family emergency, but after going there to inquire about a vacant room we decided no way in heaven would we give a dime to them. 1st off after finally getting the attention of an employee behind the counter who was on her phone, I have never been treated so rudely before. I asked if I could speak to management and the African American women explained to me that she was the new General manager. She did not care to get our business in the least. The laundry room was absolutely disgusting, the hallways smelled. The stair way was gross and smelled like trash. The room we looked at was on the second floor and not to my surprise wasn't even half way decent, didn't look like a maid had every walked in there. I would have still paid in advance for two weeks maybe longer if the general manager had showed a little respect and professional, but she couldn't even smile our way. She didn't want our business that was clear, thank God there's couple more extended stays near by where we went.. I wouldn't waste my time going inside there if u want friendly service.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Debbie K
Reviewed 15 April 2017

So extended stay means there is no house keeping. i was told i need to wash my own two towels they supply. there towels were more like paper towels then bath towels. And who on vacation brings laundry detergant with them.
My room key stopped working two nights in a row and because the office closes so early I had to call an extremely RUDE security guard to let me in. He basically opened up my door and left immediately. I asked how am I suppose to leave and get back in and he said I couldnt. no one to reprogram my key until the morning.
There were creepy people hanging around the lobby and the outside area. One of the windows was missing the screen and there were like 5 people hanging out of them. I was very nervous returning to the hotel after dark.
The room looked it had not been cleaned in about 3 months. The floor was sticky the bath tub and sink we scummy. Worst stay ever

Room Tip: DONT Book at all!!!!!! save yourself and find a better place
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank georgannmeyer
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Booked and PAYED through Expedia. Arrived at 8:10pm and reservation was not honored even tho they already took my money. Got turned away even though reservation stated "Late arrival still guaranteed a room!" 4 hour drive and missing color run tomorrow. Someone will be paying me back and then some.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank JGordon W
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Not a value, this place is expensive. The room we had was a shoebox and superinfested!! Run!!!! Far!!! This is the nastiest hotel EVER!!!! The hallways are filthy! The housekeepers are rude. They half clean they never once cleaned my bathroom, they just make the bed.There is a no pet policy. Yeah right. Big dogs little dogs poop everywhere in the parking lot. My rug had blood on it. The drapes and comforter had cigarette holes in it. I was overrun by roaches. They only have 6 washers and 4 dryers for 144 rooms. The washer didnt wring my clothes out good and i put them in the dryer, as soon as my dryer stopped some other "resident" removed them while they were still wet. This place is the projects. The real projects is 100 x better and less noisier. Children crying loudly all day. Its like a daycare. Make better choices.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family