“Really avoid”

Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 5 September 2016

driver did not speak English but only Spanish. a suitcase was lost when we were throw at our hotel . without expliquation were told to fend with the agency . Since our return, a month call and send emails and still no answers ...

really avoid

Gino gacon

Reviewed 19 April 2016

In contrast to many other reviews here, we actually had a great experience with SuperTours. We didn't expect much after reading all these reviews here, but Supertours definitely exceeded our expectations. They were on time, staff was very friendly and helpful, and the bus was comfortable. I would definitely go with Supertours again!

2  Thank HanneloreMathias
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I saw this "tour" thru expedia and why I didn't check here, I really wish I had. So get picked up to go to Orlando for the day at universal - they picked us at the hotel at 6:15 right on time, hardly anyone on bus, fell asleep. The driver made a million stops going there so we arrived almost an hour past the time we were told we would be there by. The bathroom was not clean in fact no one could use it as it was that filthy and would make you retch (oh and don't expect to wash your hands and not even hand sanitizer) so finally get to our destination and now cluing in that this is not a tour but a shady bus company who will do anything to make money. So the bus driver who could not speak english hardly tells us that we are to meet at number 77 right here but keep in mind we were not at 77 and in fact at 63 so we kept saying ok but this is 63 (yeah you can imagine) so I was told we had till 7 but then informed no 6:30 - so get there at 6:30 and no bus, late by 20 mins. Asked driver are you going to make any stops as the bathroom was to dirty to use, said oh this is a new bus and I cleaned it myself (seemed mad that I said that) oh yeah so go on new bus and there is a locking device on the bathroom door so I laughed and my husband went and told the driver there is a lock on the door and first he argued there wasn't then came back and realized yes there was undid said lock then looked in to yet another disgusting dirty bathroom (keep in mind this is a 5 hour bus ride) so get going, pick up a full bus load of people yep exactly what the other people say, they over sold it - the lady behind us reclined her chair which blocked anyone from using the rest room - what a nightmare - then she goes to use it and no light in the pitch black bathroom - everyone is now pissed cause no one could use it and so my husband goes up front to ask the same driver as we had going down who made a million stops hey no one can use the rest room so could you make a stop, he got ignorant and said there is a light and flipped on the switch (moron) anyways we were to be dropped of by 11 pm and didn't until 11:45 because of every person that came for a bus ride - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY INFACT THE HEALTH BOARD SHOULD BE CALLED ON THEM FOR THEIR BATHROOMS NOT OFFERING HAND WASH FACILITES.

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

Went from Orlando to Miami Beach on October 3rd. The minibus stood in the parking lot when we arrived at 11.10am and around 11.30 it came around and the driver started checking tickets and loading bags. Make sure you check in at the Super Tours disk (located by the post office) to get your tickets and luggage tags.
The bus left 15 minutes late, at noon, because the driver went to try to get a hold of a passenger who hadn't shown up and when he came back a lady had decided to go to the bathroom and browse the souvenir shop.

The bus had three rows of 3 seats and one row of 4 seats in the back, plus one seat by the driver. It's stated on the website that it fits 18 people but that would be impossible to fit (and there's only 14 seat belts, one of which didn't work!). We ended up being 12 ppl + driver.
The driver spoke very limited English, and we were the only ones not speaking Spanish, but it was never a problem. Seating was comfortable enough though leg space was very limited in the far back and there's no headrest. The driving swayed a bit from time to time but never felt unsafe.
We made a 20 minute stop after 2 hours so we could go to the bathroom, buy food, and stretch our legs. We arrived at our stop (the last one) about 30 minutes late, but it was because of the traffic from downtown out to Miami Beach.

All in all it was a good experience and if needed I would go again!

2  Thank Heseriwa