“USE any bus service but this .. SCAMMERS”

No photo provided
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The worst bus service who have employees which cannot understand english and when you try to tell them your issue they will not listen .
They would give you wrong tickets and wrong stops
bloody scammers

1  Thank Rose s

Reviewed 8 April 2017

wrong address on the confirmation email and the bus came at the wrong stop
unprofessional people
my wife called them several times but the operator rather than listening said " yes yes he will be there " we were trying to make her understand that the stop she was is a different stop .

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I am still riding to Orlando from MIami Beach as I type using my phone tethering service (because the wifi wasn't working properly).
I booked a bus trip to Orlando on Gotobus.com leaving Miami at 2.30pm from hotel Deauville scheduled to arrive 7.45pm (if you drive straight it is about 4 hours).

I got to the pick up at the location, but no one knew what I was talking about and it turned out to be across the street which was not specified in the booking voucher they required me to print. In addition it didn't make a mention of Super Tours, so I didn't know what to look for. Driver was 10 minutes late...

I expected a BUS with wifi and a bathroom. I got a 13 seater van, with a nice driver but who didn't speak much English and drove all the way wearing headphones. To add insult to injury traffic was awful and he played a full movie at loud volume (WRONG, BIGLY).

Additionally, I found out from the driver that the ride costs actually $25 if I buy directly at the Super Tours website, but Go to Bus charges twice as much without specifying the service. I felt unsafe and mislead. I should have taken my car. Do yourself a favor. Rent a car and drive.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

My husband and I booked a bus from Walt Disney World to a South Beach hotel for a wedding. The whole experience was pretty awful. The bus shuttle picked us up at 5, and then the actual bus did not leave until 7:15 pm!

Our "on ride movie" was filled with violence, swearing and nudity! There were little kids on the bus!! The bus was far from "luxury" it smelled like smoke and was some what dilapidated.

The bus was full of people, each with their own different stop between Orlando and Miami. The bus driver barely spoke English and did not have an accurate idea of when we would actually be dropped off at our hotel (our ticket said 11 pm, but that was not accurate at all). The driver went well off our route and out of his way for numerous drop offs, instead of just letting someone get off the bus and cross the street.

We were on the bus for so long, that two miles away from our hotel, we just got off the bus and walked the rest of the way.

Save yourself a huge headache and just use Lyft or Uber. For two tickets on the bus it cost us $100.00, while an uber ride is $163. I would have gladly paid that extra $63 had I known what an awful bus ride this would be.

2  Thank elizabethhC616KO