“Abandoned my family with no assistance due to their error.”

No photo provided
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Abandoned my family with 2 small children at night with no where to stay and no transportation because of their computer error.

My family had a email confirming that we were to be picked up at 7 pm in front of our hotel by super tours. At about 7:15 no one had shown up. We called and they said we were supposed to be picked up at 5:30 pm. We told them that was not what our confirmed reservation said. They pulled our reservation up and said that, yes, their computer had emailed us the incorrect pickup time. No one bothered to call when we were not there at 5:30 also.

At this point I explained that my family with small children had no means of transportation in the city we were in and asked what they could do to help. Would they help us rent a car? Get a hotel? They offered no help. They never even acted sympathetic. They said they would either pick us up the next day or not charge us for the trip that we didn't take because of their admitted error.

I said that was not acceptable, that they had some responsibility to help us solve this problem and they could not just abandon our family with small children to figure out what to do that night with no assistance. They said they could simply do no more.

Finally, a supervisor agreed to at least refund our entire charge (to and fro, we were trying to get back home) to help offset the cost of whatever my family had to do that night. Not great, but something.

Luckfully, we found a car rental place open late and were able to just get in before they locked up for the night. In the middle of us scurrying around to do that, the same manager called back and basically said she changed her mind and would only refund the portion of the trip we missed and proceeded to refund us 48% of our round trip charge. I know that's only 2% less than half but the fact she took the time to call back when she knew we were scrambling around to fix their mistake, to rescind her offer of a full refund to give us a 48% refund was just so indicative of how little they cared about the situation they put us in.

Our children cried because they were scared when we had that hour where we had no idea what we were doing.

Please, do me and yourself a favor. Don't use this company. I don't want anyone else to have to be treated so poorly.

2  Thank Poppies_Rule

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I got on the bus at 4:45 am in Hialeah fl going to Orlando they go far south and stop In 25 places passengers are not allowed to get of the bus not even for water the don't sale anything on board not refreshment ones or ever so be prepared to starve to death for 7 hours this is anti human Please pass this information to others this is not funny this people should be out of business the driver stop in the service plaza alone I 95 gets food and water for him self and locks the door so people don't get off the bus I'm going thru hell at the moment yeah it was only 20 dollars but they should tell people about the conditions that they will travel...

Reviewed 13 April 2017

The worst bus service who have employees which cannot understand english and when you try to tell them your issue they will not listen .
They would give you wrong tickets and wrong stops
bloody scammers

Reviewed 8 April 2017

wrong address on the confirmation email and the bus came at the wrong stop
unprofessional people
my wife called them several times but the operator rather than listening said " yes yes he will be there " we were trying to make her understand that the stop she was is a different stop .

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I am still riding to Orlando from MIami Beach as I type using my phone tethering service (because the wifi wasn't working properly).
I booked a bus trip to Orlando on Gotobus.com leaving Miami at 2.30pm from hotel Deauville scheduled to arrive 7.45pm (if you drive straight it is about 4 hours).

I got to the pick up at the location, but no one knew what I was talking about and it turned out to be across the street which was not specified in the booking voucher they required me to print. In addition it didn't make a mention of Super Tours, so I didn't know what to look for. Driver was 10 minutes late...

I expected a BUS with wifi and a bathroom. I got a 13 seater van, with a nice driver but who didn't speak much English and drove all the way wearing headphones. To add insult to injury traffic was awful and he played a full movie at loud volume (WRONG, BIGLY).

Additionally, I found out from the driver that the ride costs actually $25 if I buy directly at the Super Tours website, but Go to Bus charges twice as much without specifying the service. I felt unsafe and mislead. I should have taken my car. Do yourself a favor. Rent a car and drive.