Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Universal's Islands of Adventure
from US$171.99
More Info
51,570 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides universal studios express pass spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We picked Universal over Magic Kingdom because my wife and I remembered how awesome it was the last time we were there. Well, times have changed I guess. The park was absolutely PACKED, especially in the Harry Potter area (to be expected). As a family (our son's first time there) we couldn't afford to add on Express Passes for all of us and I realize now that is why the day pretty much sucked. In the span of 3 hours we were able to get on 2 rides...that's it. The "estimated wait time" for the Spiderman ride said 25 minutes when we got in line, but took a full hour before we got on the ride. The next one took 50 minutes instead of the 15 that was estimated. Here's the issue: All of the lines converge at the ride, but the Express Pass users get to take a shortcut. That leaves everyone else stuck right where they are. If you can afford the extra $99 per person after you already paid $120 just to get in, I suppose you are one of the lucky ones and will have a great time. If not, you will leave after only 4 hours, incredibly disappointed, with an 8 year old saying he had "a terrible time". I felt bad for my son since he was so excited to go, but in the end, Legoland takes the cake for the best theme park of the trip!

1  Thank jasonlH8788NG
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear of the experience you described during your visit with us. We strive to keep our wait times as brief and pleasant as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment you may have experienced. We will ensure your feedback is formally documented and shared with the proper leadership teams further. If you would like to discuss your visit further, please contact our Guest Services Team at 407-224-4233 or GuestServices@universalorlando.com. We hope you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rides are great do outside rides first in case weather changes. Excellent restaurants for all prices and rest areas in between.

Date of experience: April 2021

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you love our attraction and food options! I hope you were able to try my favorite, Confisco Grille. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They were completely unprepared !!!! Lines at ticket gate was an hour wait. 10 ticket counters were closed, lines fior rides were 1 hour to 2 hour wait. We got water and nachos, another 1 hour wait.
For almost $300 for 2 adults admission, we only got to ride 2 rides. So that's $75 a ride. I will never come back to this park AGAIN!!!

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear of the experience you described. We strive to keep any wait times at our resort as brief and pleasant as possible, and I apologize for any inconsistency. We would like to see how we can help further. At your convenience, please contact our Guest Services Team at 407-224-4233 or GuestServices@universalorlando.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The park is always awesome. It vets pretty crowded in the Harry Potter areas but all of the rides, shows, attractions are "re-dunkously" fun. My teens are 16, 17 and 19 and they cant get enough of this place.

1  Thank SunilnRiss

Hey there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review and happy to hear you were able to hang out with us! Hope you all were able to check out The Incredible Hulk Coaster as that is one of my favorites! Hope to have you back soon to continue the adventure! Thanks again!

-Nick

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was fun being a kid with my son. I come here once a year but my children visit more often.
Favorite rides are Hagrid’s magical creature motorcycle and Jurassic parks VelociCoaster. Both rides do not take express pass but you can see the wait times on the app. Hulk is a great rollercoaster. I like 3D rides Skull Island and Spider-Man. The 3 water rides are great!
I like the flight of the Hippogriff and Forbidden Journey. I recommend visiting Hogsmeade in the early morning or later in the day. If it’s your first time and you have a park hopper, stay in Harry Potter World all day by taking the train to Universal studio. There is some amazing shops and alley ways in Dargon Alley. Definitely get an interactive wand and try your wizardry!
During Covid the park is requiring face masks at all times except when eating. The park is at less capacity so it doesn’t feel that crowded compared to January 2020, my last visit. Right now some of the Florida schools are having there end of the year field trip here do there are crowds of kids.

1  Thank Trigirl50

Hey there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback on your recent visit with us! Happy to hear you enjoyed all of what our resort has to offer and happy you got to experience one of my favorites, The Incredible Hulk Coaster! That attraction offers so many thrills that never get old for me! Hope you can come back soon to enjoy some more fun! Thanks again and take care!

-Nick