“Visit from Michigan ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Metro West
Description: Located on Hiawassee road in Metro West. A few minutes from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Serving award winning authentic New York pizza with our spacious full service restaurant welcomes one and all to relax and enjoy "an arresting taste in every bite". We are afamily friendly, mom and pop style restaurant with a New York City based atmosphere. We have an extensive menu to include NY pizza, rolls, Italian entrees, hero sandwiches, pastas, appetizers, soups, fresh-made salads and beer/wine. We are open seven days a week serving lunch, dinner, delivery, take-out and catering.
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. We had a BBQ pizza and baked ziti. Also Ana was our server she was very nice and did a great job.

Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thanks for the great review of NYPD Pizza. We will let Anna know you enjoyed her service as well as the BBQ pie. Not bad Anna, is a California native serving New York pizza.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Great food. I eat their regularly. Pizza, Calzones, zeppolies are all real good and the service is always with a smile.

Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thanks for the great review of NYPD Pizzeria. We appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoy our menu items.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

You can find everything you'll possibly want here, especially the great hospitality as soon as you walk in the door. The pizza here is truthfully amazing and the zeppoli's are so simple but so good.

My friend's family knows the owners and they are really genuinely kind people. They 100% value every customer that walks in!

Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Thanks for the great review and nice words. We work hard to offer an authentic pizza we grew up with in New York and are proud to serve.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I was so excited to check this place out. Upon arriving, the place was fairly empty and one of the servers told us to sit wherever we wanted. We waited for a few minutes and had our orders taken. Our waitress was very nice, however we waited for over an hour before we received our pizza (the place was still practically empty). We were about to walk out of the door when our waitress informed us that our pizza was on the way. I had the Rustic Sicilian (I think that was the name of it), which was ok but definitely nothing to rave about. I've had much better pizza, for sure. Our waitress was very apologetic about the wait. I just hate that I wasted time in Orlando getting OK pizza when I could have gotten a much better meal elsewhere. Oh well, lesson learned. Hopefully this was just an off night for them.

1  Thank njb719
Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Thanks for your review. I am disappointed with your comments because we work hard to serve only the best Pizza. I would recommend to try a traditional NY cheese pie in 18" if you wanted to sample an aunthentic NY Pizza. You tried a artistison 10" pie which is still a great pie but far from our pies that represent our aunthentic NY stlye pizza.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I have been here before and the service was so so. But I must tell her there is a server named Ana that was great at the Metro West NYPD location. I was wooowed about the service I had. My drinks was always filled got my delicious food and paid bill without have to hunting her down. She was the nicest person that has served me in a long time. She talked liked she cared about how the food tasted and out drinks. We need more servers like her around. She cant be from florida being that nice. I didn't get a chance to ask her. Thank You NYPD for the great hiring of staff and Thank You ANA.

Paul R, Owner at NYPD Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Thanks for the great review of NYPD Pizza. Anna is a really nice person and good team member. We love when customers notice them and address their experience with us.