“Best restaurant in Orlando - HUGE portikns”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #17 of 179 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Millenia
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I love the Cheesecake Factory. Every visit I say I am going to get a Cheesecake afterwards... in 20 years I think I have ordered this once!!

There is always a long wait for this restaurant so my advice would be to go half an hour early and book in and get a buzzer then go do some shopping and come back within the allotted time to check on your table.

The menu here is massive and the food excellent. I can’t resist the Madeira chicken and I swap out the mash for bow tie pasta - delicious!!

We never order starters as we know the main courses are large and we wouldn’t manage to eat it all. You are given bread on the table after you order which is also delicious and keeps you going.

Try the Raspberry lemonade! Amazing!

There is only 3 cubicles in the ladies toilets , one is a baby change facility therefore the line can build up. Don’t wait until you are bursting to go :)

Order your cheesecake to go if you can manage it!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (8,274)

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Really good family dinner. Big portions and amazing choice on the menu. Had to wait 40 minutes for table but were advised this when we arrived.

Great family dinner

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The food here is amazing, the portions are big some are a little too much for one person so great for sharing. We love the Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp. There is a very wide range of foods on the menu from Sandiwches, salads and excellent meals. The childrens menu is good too. Leave room for your piece of Cheesecake after, they are delicious, my favourite was the Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing! I got the chicken and it was seasoned great!!! Of course the cheesecake was sooo delicious! Sooo many to choose from

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Me and my entire family loved The Cheesecake Factory.
They have a very big menu of savoury and sweet, lunch deals and dinners.
The service was VERY good (and handsome) but everyone was very friendly, helpful and efficient.
The food was incredible, tasted amazing and was a very generous size. Now.. the cheesecake.. oh..my... it was just perfection!
I opted for the carrot cake cheesecake and I was in heaven, I didn't leave a crumb and I couldn't move afterwards haha.
A definite visit if you are in Orlando, but if you are going to the mall, I'd eat after you've done your clothes shopping :)
I would definitely go back here again!

Date of visit: August 2017