“Excellent staff, Excellent food & Giant portions”
Review of Vito's Chop House

Vito's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 4,142 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Drive & Austrian Row
Description: Vito's is voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America featuring Tuscan-herb rubbed aged steaks & chops, fresh seafood and Italian specialties. Vitos's has the largest & most diverse selection of wine in all of Orlando & has earned the Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence since 1999. In addition, Vito's lounge offers an extensive selection of fine wines, rare cognacs, scotch, grappas & cigars. Providing upscale service in an intimate, business or social setting, Vito's is the right choice for any occasion.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Dinner with two friends. We shared the Beef Carpaccio which was amazing and a huge platter. Also the Heirloom Tomatoes & Bufala Mozzarella. Again very large portion. More than enough for the three of us. The fillet was delicious. Ordered Medium rare, it was cooked to perfection. Two of us shared Vito’s Meatballs Pomodoro. The meatballs are huge! We were only able to finish one.The Desserts are giant! The Lemon Cello cake was amazing. The service was excellent! Bring your appetite!

Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

SM

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at Vito's Chop House. Our team takes great pleasure in knowing that we did an exceptional job. Please let me know if I can ever be of service to you in the future.

Kathlene Nutaitis

Write a ReviewReviews (1,528)

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A friend and I decided to try Vito's for their $30 three-course menu to support the Hello Florida Field Trip Fund. What a great experience from the minute we walked in the door. Our server, Alethea, was so welcoming and knowledgeable about menu items. I chose the pan fried calamari for my appetizer. The portion was huge, probably enough for four diners. The calamari was lightly breaded and crispy with wonderful flavor. One of the managers stopped by our table to deliver a small cup of the restaurant's lobster bisque - on the house. So rich, creamy and delicious! ! My friend and I both chose the 8oz. Filet Mignon entrée, and what a fabulous selection! The steaks were cooked perfectly and had a unique citrus smoke flavor. Absolutely outstanding! Dessert was an almond crème cake....heavenly! Following the meal Alethea returned with two individually wrapped brownies for us to take home. What a nice touch! I will definitely be returning to Vito's!

Shelley H

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at Vito's Chop House. Our team takes great pleasure in knowing that we did an exceptional job. Ask for Alethea anytime you are in she would love to take care of you. Please let me know if I can ever be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

First of all I had one of the most pleasant experience for my 10 year Anniversary, they took us to our table and had to our surprise an anniversary card, candles and flowers. The manager welcomed us and our server ( Dj ) was excellent and very informative. To begin they surprised my wife with a complement plate of "Point Judith Pan Fried Calamari" wow ! She was extremely happy. Dinner was amazing we had the Lobster Cioppino and the Farmhouse Chicken Parmigiana was excellent from the wine selection to the Limoncello Mascarpone dessert. I would definitely return and spread the word if asked.

djanthonylmp

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at Vito's Chop House. Our team takes great pleasure in knowing that we did an exceptional job. Ask for DJ anytime you are in he would love to take care of you. Please let me know if I can ever be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A business dinner at Vito's. Staff was excellent, knowledgeable, profession. Knew how to wait while we did business, then get us focused on dinner. Excellent steak, I had the strip. Quality and price compatible to the big names (Shula, Capital, etc.). Great wine list, but the recommendations from our waiter made it outstanding. Even the valet has his act together, made us feel welcomed. Great meal, well served, well worth it.

Wishiii

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had the best first date ever! Our server Kimberley (she was from India which was the coolest) recommended the best dishes. Our favorite hands down was the Almond cake! We are totally ordering more Almond cake for our wedding lol.

1  Thank Nathalia V

Nathalia V

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at Vito's Chop House. Our team takes great pleasure in knowing that we did an exceptional job. Ask for Kimberly anytime you are in she would love to take care of you. Please let me know if I can ever be of service to you in the future.