“Ok but probably not again”

The Plaza Restaurant
Ranked #291 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Plaza Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Theme Park takes you back to Victorian America with accented mirrors, art nouveau art and turn-of-the-20th-century flourishes.The menu at The Plaza Restaurant contains timeless lunch and dinner classics, such as grilled deli-style sandwiches, burgers, hearty salads and hand-dipped ice cream fountain favorites.
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Food was just ok.. nothing special. Big portions. I had the club sandwich. The bacon was gross so I took it off.. bread wasn't really toasted like it would have been. My husband and son both had the bbq pork burger. They both said it was just ok. Service was good. Good we tried but not really worth the money unfortunately for the taste.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We usually do not eat a full meal here, but we love to stop and get an ice cream or a plate of the fries as a snack. The fries we got this time were absolutely loaded and filled us both up.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were able to get a last minute reservation but not very happy with our choice. I chose the meat loaf- big portion but very plain- served with mashed potatoes and green beans- all very bland. Paid around $25 for my lunch alone- definitely not worth it. I was very disappointed in this Disney restaurant. Service was ok but several times waited on refills. Would not return.

1  Thank Cassandra W
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined here on Wednesday September 20th and were very pleased with the quality of food. I had the fried green tomato sandwich and my husband had the cheesesteak. All were flavorful. Our server was friendly and for the most part he was quick. The place was full at 11:40 when we arrived for our reservation. The tables were crammed in the dining room and I had to keep moving out of the way so the person sitting behind me could get up from their table. The root beer float was delicious!

1  Thank AdamandAmber U
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant in our first week and had an amazing meal served by a fantastic member of their team who was happy throughout service. This led to us choosing to come back here on our last evening for our last meal. We were extremely disappointed, the waitress serving us did not smile once and was very unapproachable! We had the bill put on our table without being offered deserts and their was no offer of plastic cups for our shakes which we had not finished. We felt rushed out and after paying a lot to eat here left only a small tip due to our bad service. When returning next year to Disney I would be apprehensive about eating here!