“Old Time Charm”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Plaza Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Theme Park takes you back to Victorian America with accented mirrors, art nouveau art and turn-of-the-20th-century flourishes.The menu at The Plaza Restaurant contains timeless lunch and dinner classics, such as grilled deli-style sandwiches, burgers, hearty salads and hand-dipped ice cream fountain favorites.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

A nice place to have a sit down meal that is reasonable price for a theme park. I enjoyed the meatloaf and mash potatoes. It was a filling meal with fantastic gravey. It is a casual dining with American cuisine. It does takes reservations if you like to plan things out. Or just stop by and play it by ear which is my style. Give it a chance and hopefully you enjoy your experience as well.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My family and I had dinner at the Plaza Restaurant in Magic Kindgom after a long day. My main issue with this restaurant is that they only serve sandwiches, and they are pretty pricey for what you get.
My husband had a club sandwich and salad, I had a grilled chicken sandwich. We both had coca colas and our bill was $50. Too much for what you get, in my opinion.
The food was okay, but not something I'll crave or want again any time soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Food was just ok.. nothing special. Big portions. I had the club sandwich. The bacon was gross so I took it off.. bread wasn't really toasted like it would have been. My husband and son both had the bbq pork burger. They both said it was just ok. Service was good. Good we tried but not really worth the money unfortunately for the taste.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We usually do not eat a full meal here, but we love to stop and get an ice cream or a plate of the fries as a snack. The fries we got this time were absolutely loaded and filled us both up.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were able to get a last minute reservation but not very happy with our choice. I chose the meat loaf- big portion but very plain- served with mashed potatoes and green beans- all very bland. Paid around $25 for my lunch alone- definitely not worth it. I was very disappointed in this Disney restaurant. Service was ok but several times waited on refills. Would not return.

1  Thank Cassandra W