“Fun!”

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Orlando's only authentic Irish pub, built entirely in Ireland, shipped Lock, Stock and Beer Barrel to Disney Springs™. Offering the very best authentic Irish Food, beers and spirits. Experience our mouth watering menu offering a delicious mix of traditional & contemporary dishes with a Celtic twist. Fantastic live entertainment 7 nights a week featuring dance shows with our award winning dancers and our exciting house bands. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is the Life & Soul of Ireland right here in the heart of Florida.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Overall, the food was good. It was definitely a fun place to have dinner. Be sure to get a reservation in advance. There was a little confusion over our food--it was delivered to the wrong table. But the manager stepped in to apologize and gave us a discount on the meal. We will be back in the future!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,914)

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My wife and I ate here for my birthday while on a four-day trip to Walt Disney World. It was extra special because we were staying at Port Orleans Riverside, so could take a boat to the Disney Springs area. We showed up about 15 minutes before our reservation, but were seated within five minutes. We had a high-top table in the bar with a good view of the stage. Our server was Ramon, who had a bold personality and a great knowledge of the food and libations on the menu. We passed on appetizers, and dove straight into their hearty entrees. On Ramon's recommendation, I had the Braise Be Beef, which was very tender and flavorful. It was accompanied by perfect mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables, including brussels sprouts. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. My wife had the Shepherds Pie, which was also very good. It is prepared with both beef and lamb, and had a nice balance of the flavors. Again, the mashed potatoes were good, but there weren't very many peas on her plate. We shared a lovely Trifle Sinful for dessert, which fortunately wasn't overly sweet. Trillian had a couple of margaritas, while I had a flight of four beers. The best of the four was Killkenny's Cream Ale, which had a bold malt flavor. With dessert, I had a glass of Jameson's Caskmate Stout Edition, again, based on Ramon's recommendation ... I'm gonna have to buy a bottle of that! The entertainment was wonderful - a trio of musicians and four or five dancers. I was blown away by their opening tune, an Irish rendition of Simon Jeffes' "Music for a Found Harmonium" (which you may recognize from the soundtrack of "Napoleon Dynamite"). Overall, this was one of the best dining experiences we've had at Walt Disney World.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

After encountering the strange ID policy at Jock Lindsey's, my husband and I ended up at Raglan Road for a few drinks.

This was a Friday night and very busy with a couple of bands and Irish dancers on, but we managed to find a spot at the bar, and the barmen were quick with drinks and noticing who was ready for another round despite of how busy they all were. It was also a nice touch that they didn't hang around waiting for payment and tips, they would just leave you with the check while they served other customers.

Some folk have complained about the prices, but I didn't find them any worse than at other Disney properties. We didn't eat however so can't comment on that.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is my 3rd trip to Ragland over last 10 years, and this place continues to be fantastic! The place is huge with a few different rooms and a stage in the center overlooking a massive bar. Also outdoor seating. The main show on center stage is not to be missed. A good band with Irish "riverdancers" are fantastic. The band this trip were 3 people singing traditional Irish tunes but then also putting their spin on modern pop hits as well.
The food is fantastic. Traditional Irish fare such as shepard's pie, fish and chips and braised pork. And then the beer....oh the beer...any place that gives flights including Guinness and other Irish ale is near and dear to my heart.
First night in Disney, we were 30 minutes late due to buses so we accepted any table they had...they understood and were very accommodating The staff is excellent. Anyway, we got the side room with the view of the stage. We could not complain, they got us in late on a Saturday. Dinner was fantastic, server made excellent recommendations. The food is not Americanized like most of Disney, it is true Irish fair (so I have been told). Being from NY, I agree. Even with the side room, 2 of the dancers came by with a small portable stage and did a little number for us and then entertained the kids. Great job.
3 nights later, I hit the bar while my wife shopped. I got a seat at the bar with a great view of the stage. Enjoyed a flight of Irish beer and stayed for the whole show....what a great evening.
Try it, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank ed_28277
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Raglan Road is really just another gimmick type restaurant in Disney Springs. The prices are high and the food is really not that good. During our recent visit my wife ordered the ham with potatoes and cabbage. The cabbage was about two inches long and that was it. The manager was nice enough to bring her a big plate to take its place, but it was tasteless. We figured since cabbage is twenty nine cents a pound they must have been limiting the amounts