My family and I love to vacation in Orlando and have stayed at many different resorts in the area. Lake Buena Vista was by far the best! The staff was very friendly. The rooms were nice and clean. The pool with the pirate ship was so cool. My kids had so much fun going down the slide! The price for our stay was very reasonable. I will definitely stay here on future visits!
The only negative thing about the resort is no internet service in the rooms. But, it did keep my off the computer and I was able to enjoy my vacation rather than check emails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Orlando, Florida