“Dilemma”

Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A fine dining experience like no other in Orlando. Locally sourced ingredients, farm fresh from the Chef's very own local farm. A local favorite for over 20 years.
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I have a dilemma. I had the lasagna / ravioli dinner and my business associate had the steak medallion / shrimp special.

I can't decide which one was better - they were absolutely FANTASTIC.

This is a small intimate restaurant - relaxed atmosphere, excellent service, great menu selection, great wine selection, and some of the most tender, flavorful food you will eat.

I actually went and stuck my head in the kitchen to thank the chefs.

I cannot rate this restaurant high enough - it is a ten circle and TA only allows me 5

L C, General Manager at Chatham's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for the great review! We, especially Chef Tony, love when you come to the kitchen window to thank us. Thank you for such a great review. We really hope to see you again at the window soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I went with my husband to meet up with friends. The food was awesome! The service was exceptional! Thanks

Thank you ! What a sweet review. We really hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is the kind of small, personal restaurant that just is hard to find. The food is incredible, the service impeccable and the ambiance just right. The pianist Bob Rose is a great musician that will play just about anything you desire, and he is quick to come talk with your table and find out what type music you would like to hear. Ronnie, is one of the best in the business when it comes to waiting on you personally and professionally! Visit Chathams Place, you won't be disappointed.

Ronnie! He hasn't been with us the longest but it is like he's been with us forever. Thank you for mentioning him by name. Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

When you come this small restaurant you might feel like you stepped back in time to a "good ol' boys" club. With the dark woods and leather. But the service is truly over the top amazing. The food is so good you will dream about it for days. The wine selection is super deep. Bring the big checkbook and your tastebuds. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I was charmed by Mauricio, one of the owners, even before arriving at Chatham's Place, and the evening did not disappoint. Chatham's Place has a warm and inviting ambiance, enlivened by a piano player with personality. Most restaurants have forgotten the elements of fine dining that were evident throughout our dinner last Thursday -- two amuse-bouches, creatively prepared and presented dishes, a palate cleanser, and the bread -- OMG! The service was attentive, and our waiter was a delight. For a special, intimate dinner, Chatham's is the place to go in Orlando.