“Love the food from this restaurant.”
Review of Izziban

Izziban
Ranked #853 of 4,285 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida Mall
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Every single time we go to this restaurant, we can't skip the cheese roll. Since the 1st time we try it, we love it.
Excellent costumer service, place is extremely clean and we always find a new roll to try.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Perfecyly sliced sushi and wonder sushi chief. Always good at bar.

Look forward ti try BBQ. Love flying gish green and red with quail eggs.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Interesting decor, good happy hour prices (before 7pm), outside happy hour price/value ratio drops a bit

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

First time there and it was great! Nice atmosphere! We went about an hour, hour and a half before closing. I love how you're able to cook the food yourself. It's just like going to a Hibachi restaurant like Kobes and Benihanas except you're the chef. We did the buffet for $24.99 each person and there was a lot of variety. What I didn't like is that if you have 1/2 pound of food leftover, they charge you the cost of another buffet dinner ($24.99). That sucks AND you can't take the food home. I understand that they don't want you wasting the food but if you're going to charge me for not finishing my food, you might as well let me take it home. [[[side note - We weren't charged extra. To be honest, my cousin put the excess food in a napkin and threw it away in the bathroom]]] I'd definitely go back tho! Probably not for the buffet tho! I can't eat that much.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

The BBQ was good. Good, not great, and the sushi was above par, but the service was awful. The waitress felt the need to remind us several times that we would be charged extra if we didn't finish all our food, and she even had us write down our orders on a napkin so she could remember better. She wouldn't bring anything directly to you, or even set it down in front of you if she was next to you. She LITERALLY made us pass our plates and drinks down from wherever she happened to land on the table. At one point she brought my sushi and refused to put it on the table, even though the table was clear. She just waited and stared at me until I took it from her hand, which was only a few inches above the table, so that I could set it down for her. This was the general attitude throughout the meal.
Unfortunately, gratuity is included no matter what your party size, so I couldn't give a crummy tip appropriate to the crummy service. Managers hosts and any other workers were also nowhere to be found, so grievances could not be aired.

Food was pretty okay, sushi was very good, but the wait staff did barely anything, just brought out the prepped food and you cook it yourself. May have been worth the price if they didn't force the assumed "good service" tip upon you.

Definitely won't be back, and can't recommend he place to anyone, unless you want a metric truck load of food with sushi and sides for no extra charge.