“First impression, excellent”

Izziban
Ranked #848 of 4,326 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida Mall
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

i decided to bring my family this month to izziban after dining here last december.
They all love this place; great food and excellent service. This will be our first stop everytime we visit Orlando...

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I went for lunch with a coworker as we both love sushi, the sushi menu has very good offerings and a lot of creative sushi. We had the cowboy roll, the OBT roll and the volvano roll. We couldn't even finish them as they are pretty decent size. The plum wine was delicious and the service prompt. Will definitely go back to try other rolls.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Was visiting family and looking for some late night eats and decided to try out Izziban. I've been to many other Korean BBQ places, and the experience was a bit strange. Our server was courteous, but did not explain how to use the grill (which was quite small) and the explanation of the portion sizes was unclear (which is relevant since there is a charge for leftover food), and we ended up ordering more food than was appropriate for three people. Every other Korean BBQ place I've been to, the servers cook your food for you, and cut up the meat into pieces and serve it to you. Here, you are left to your own devices to cut up and cook your food. There is hot bar and salad bar with various picked veggies, sauces, etc. I was accustomed to those things being brought to the table. I also ordered a spicy tuna roll, which was tasty. The meat itself was decent, but I don't think I'd return.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Every single time we go to this restaurant, we can't skip the cheese roll. Since the 1st time we try it, we love it.
Excellent costumer service, place is extremely clean and we always find a new roll to try.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Perfecyly sliced sushi and wonder sushi chief. Always good at bar.

Look forward ti try BBQ. Love flying gish green and red with quail eggs.

Date of visit: October 2016