“Great food in a friendly, fun environment”
Review of Izziban

Izziban
Ranked #835 of 3,929 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida Mall
Reviewed 23 February 2017

We had a late (8 pm) dinner here on a rainy Orlando weeknight. The restaurant is charming, fairly quiet, with Asian decor and privacy for most tables, and a few sports TVs. The waitstaff were very friendly and helpful with a menu packed with so many items it was hard to choose. We went for a Bulgogi appetizer that was one of the most tender and tasty preparations I'd ever had, followed by massive Super Dragon Roll (tons of BBQ eel on top of a California roll. The perfect follow-up was a bowl of hot ramen noodle soup. We had green tea and mango mochi for dessert. A wonderful meal, and reasonable considering the quality and amount of food. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

i decided to bring my family this month to izziban after dining here last december.
They all love this place; great food and excellent service. This will be our first stop everytime we visit Orlando...

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I went for lunch with a coworker as we both love sushi, the sushi menu has very good offerings and a lot of creative sushi. We had the cowboy roll, the OBT roll and the volvano roll. We couldn't even finish them as they are pretty decent size. The plum wine was delicious and the service prompt. Will definitely go back to try other rolls.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Was visiting family and looking for some late night eats and decided to try out Izziban. I've been to many other Korean BBQ places, and the experience was a bit strange. Our server was courteous, but did not explain how to use the grill (which was quite small) and the explanation of the portion sizes was unclear (which is relevant since there is a charge for leftover food), and we ended up ordering more food than was appropriate for three people. Every other Korean BBQ place I've been to, the servers cook your food for you, and cut up the meat into pieces and serve it to you. Here, you are left to your own devices to cut up and cook your food. There is hot bar and salad bar with various picked veggies, sauces, etc. I was accustomed to those things being brought to the table. I also ordered a spicy tuna roll, which was tasty. The meat itself was decent, but I don't think I'd return.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Every single time we go to this restaurant, we can't skip the cheese roll. Since the 1st time we try it, we love it.
Excellent costumer service, place is extremely clean and we always find a new roll to try.