“Meat... more meat!”

Izziban
Ranked #766 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida Mall
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Drove all the way from Jacksonville to try this spot.. and it did not disappoint! Ben is our server and he's awesome! Service, ambiance, food ✔️✔️✔️ We tried the brisket, rib eye and marinated sirloin. Everything is great but I really loved the brisket.

I just wish they have more sides and pork belly! I would've given them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Note that there's an automatic 18%gratuity and they'll charge you if you leave 1/2lb of food. You might wanna order all, but make sure that no food will go to waste!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Good food. Great friends. Good time.
We had dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday and izziban restaurant was a good choice. We had all you can eat dinner of meat and seafood. Saturday night was packed.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Took my wife to Izziban at the end of March and as always, they did not disappoint. We opted for the sushi this time (usually do the all you can eat bbq). The rolls were colorful, flavorful, and delicious. The servers were all very friendly. This is a place we have been visiting since 2009 and we will continue for the foreseeable future!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We had a great time at Izziban Sushi & BBQ. It was so fun to cook on the table BBQ, everyone picked the meats they wanted and their sides. It is about $25 per person but it is all you can eat, even sushi. I would recommend this restaurant for the great food as well as the wonderful staff. Our server was very attentive without hovering. We took a long time to eat and we did not feel rushed to hurry up and leave. Relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

As an avid lover of Asian culture and cuisine, this is my favorite place in Orlando! The happy hour specials are dynamite and the atmosphere makes for a fantastic night out! However, the HIGHLIGHT- was the service! I've been in the service industry for 20 years, I'm very critical of where I eat out. BIN made our experience one of a kind, sharing information of the Korean culture, making great recommendations, fast, delightful and just overall genuine. Its not easy to find this service in a fast paced tourist town. You must request BIN when you come in to dine...he will no doubt deliver a memorable experience no matter the occasion!

1  Thank Katie B