“First time doing Korean BBQ”
Review of Izziban

Izziban
Ranked #739 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida Mall
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Had a wonderful time last night here went to the colonial location on the water we sat on the closed in patio was a little cool but loved the vibe it was not super busy which was great. we had the all you can eat which was well worth it for your choices from sushi to meat ,the meat was vey fresh also had a salad bar with a good selection of veggies fruit and the cucumber kimchi which I loved. shot out to our server Jenny she was so helpful and very attentive without hovering wish I lived closer but it being over an hour away I cant make it a weekly place but I can make it a monthly will go again and next time try shabu shabu for five dollars more !

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

First visit to this kind of dinning
Great location in Metrowest
Our server Vivian explained the menu and we ordered the cook yourself Bbq
I was a little confused about the extra charge if you have food left over but it made sense after I guess it’s just to stop over ordering
All in all loved and and will defibatkey visit again

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Coming from New York, I was expecting at least something mediocre. The rolls were 90% rice and 10% everything else. He had the All-You-Can-Eat and it was a total disappointment. We were limited on the sashimi 5 orders per person and all the rolls sucked. You have to eat everything because if you leave it, you'll be charged full price for it. There is also a charge for hot tea. Overall, I give this place a ZERO!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Close to my hotel on OBT. The decor is very nice with a very hip vibe. In addition to sushi they also serve Korean BBQ in which the aroma is very inviting, though sort of out of place in what is advertised as a sushi restaurant.

I had a variety of sushi, from sunonomo to toro nigiri to spider roll to spicy tuna roll topped with salmon and eel sauce. All very good and fresh. I will look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome. Husband wanted sushi and I wanted something else. Great choice!! All got something. Specialize in Korean. Great saki and then all you can est shabu shabu for $25! The menu is extensive. Cant wait to come back for happy hour -saki, martini and rolls. And 7 days a week. Fiu d a new hang out!!