“Good sushi ”

Izziban
Ranked #724 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida Mall
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Izziban Sushi, Orlando, FL

Visited this establishment on Friday, December 1st, 2017. I found the place a bit dark with a very strong Clorox odor.

We were seated promptly and the waitress, whom never provided us with her name, suggested a few sushi options and took our drink order.

We ordered cowboy sushi, tropical sushi, spicy tuna sushi and a combination rice. The sushi was great; however, the waitress forgot to place the rice order so it took a long time to get it to our table. Since the sushi was gone, we decided to take the rice to go.

Overall, the sushi was great!!! I didn’t like the rice.

Would I go back?? Not really.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We wanted to eat in but was running out of time to airport. So we ordered takeout instead with sushi sashimi combo and bentos. They were able to prepare it within 15 minutes and the sashimi was fresh. Worth to have a trial.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! The sushi is great and delicious. The ambiance is nice and good for a family. The fried cheesecake is a MUST!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Had a wonderful time last night here went to the colonial location on the water we sat on the closed in patio was a little cool but loved the vibe it was not super busy which was great. we had the all you can eat which was well worth it for your choices from sushi to meat ,the meat was vey fresh also had a salad bar with a good selection of veggies fruit and the cucumber kimchi which I loved. shot out to our server Jenny she was so helpful and very attentive without hovering wish I lived closer but it being over an hour away I cant make it a weekly place but I can make it a monthly will go again and next time try shabu shabu for five dollars more !

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

First visit to this kind of dinning
Great location in Metrowest
Our server Vivian explained the menu and we ordered the cook yourself Bbq
I was a little confused about the extra charge if you have food left over but it made sense after I guess it’s just to stop over ordering
All in all loved and and will defibatkey visit again