“Very disappointed. ”

Izziban
Ranked #724 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida Mall
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I use to come to this place at least once a week. It was an amazing place for me. I would always do Sushi and I could not be more satisfied. Today I decided to bring in my family for dinner, it was a little more busy and how it usually is. The food was not horrible but far away from good. First of all my eel sauce texture was bad it seem like they just put sugar on it. The sushi was more rice then anything else. My dad order steak and it was not bad but a little hard. On the other side the manager does a really good job, very consent about all the Costumers and making sure everything was alright.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Izziban Sushi, Orlando, FL

Visited this establishment on Friday, December 1st, 2017. I found the place a bit dark with a very strong Clorox odor.

We were seated promptly and the waitress, whom never provided us with her name, suggested a few sushi options and took our drink order.

We ordered cowboy sushi, tropical sushi, spicy tuna sushi and a combination rice. The sushi was great; however, the waitress forgot to place the rice order so it took a long time to get it to our table. Since the sushi was gone, we decided to take the rice to go.

Overall, the sushi was great!!! I didn’t like the rice.

Would I go back?? Not really.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We wanted to eat in but was running out of time to airport. So we ordered takeout instead with sushi sashimi combo and bentos. They were able to prepare it within 15 minutes and the sashimi was fresh. Worth to have a trial.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! The sushi is great and delicious. The ambiance is nice and good for a family. The fried cheesecake is a MUST!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Had a wonderful time last night here went to the colonial location on the water we sat on the closed in patio was a little cool but loved the vibe it was not super busy which was great. we had the all you can eat which was well worth it for your choices from sushi to meat ,the meat was vey fresh also had a salad bar with a good selection of veggies fruit and the cucumber kimchi which I loved. shot out to our server Jenny she was so helpful and very attentive without hovering wish I lived closer but it being over an hour away I cant make it a weekly place but I can make it a monthly will go again and next time try shabu shabu for five dollars more !