“Like burgers used to be”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #20 of 169 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Description: Forget traditional hamburgers and ice cream. Freshly-churned frozen custard and cooked-to-order steakburgers make Freddy's the Taste that Brings You Back!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped here mainly due to convenience. We were staying at the Hilton Tuscany Village Resort and the forecast was for thunderstorms with severe winds, so we drove across the street to Freddy's for a fast lunch. What a pleasant surprise. The young people behind the counter were pleasant and funny. The crispy edged hamburgers were outstanding, tasting like the Steak and Shake burgers of my youth (Modern day Steak and Shake burgers seem to vary in quality from franchise to franchise). Loved the shoestring fries. We enjoyed our meal so much, we ordered dessert. My wife loved her vanilla cone, and I raved about my Turtle Sundae. The cost was a little above average, but the superior quality of the food made it worth it. We wish we had a Freddy's in Maryland, but we will look for other Freddy's locations as we travel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our bacon cheeseburgers with crispy edges and lots of fries. The desserts looked good but not sure how you could ever have room to eat them. After 1 burger we were full.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Burgers are amazing! Just discovered this place and whole family loves it!
Service is amazing! Priced right... we will NEVER have burgers anywhere else.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A repeat visit this year based on last year's experience, didn't disappoint. Freshly cooked food at great prices, and convenient to our resort, made this our go-to spot for a quick dinner on the day we arrived in Orlando.
Still kept very clean, and scores points for nostalgia as well as their food. You always get more than you expect for your meal, and don't realize until you begin eating.
Great place and deserving of a great rating.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Food was very good. Like a Steak and shake to me. My family enjoyed this. Staff very nice. Great location.