“Olive Garden - disrespectful to the original and destroys the brand ”

Il Mulino New York Trattoria
Ranked #515 of 3,818 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Join us at Trattoria Il Mulino for an exquisite culinary experience that will transport you to the verdant hills and rustic kitchens of Abruzzo, Italy. Our contemporary setting and exceptional fare offers guests the opportunity to make wonderful memories with us, and our attentive staff delights in assisting with private events and special requests. Whether you indulge in our handmade pastas or a lovingly crafted artisan pizza, each bite evokes the skill, dedication and passion that has made Il Mulino New York an international icon for over 30 years. Treat yourself and loved ones to highlights from the Il Mulino New York menu and revel in the innovative dishes that have made Trattoria Il Mulino a top destination in casual-chic dining. We are pleased to announce the addition of live music to the Il Mulino New York Trattoria experience at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They need to close this ASAP. It’s way to big and has no vibe, the waiters are not in tuxes and they don’t even bring out the free appetizers when you sit down. The food was also way below other locations. Our waiter was great but they need a new smaller location and they need to do it right or not do it at all.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed 7 April 2021

My Mom, Dad, and I just ate here because we heard on a few Disney podcasts that it was one of the best restaurants in Disney World. WOW, it was such an excellent Italian meal! My Dad and I cannot eat gluten and they had THE BEST gluten free bread ever and were able to make gluten free pasta! Seriously I’ll be coming back on every trip to Disney! Our waiter’s name was “Howie” and I won’t forgot that because he was the best waiter we had on our entire trip!! 10/10!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

As a huge Italian food fan, I was very excited to try this restaurant. It was not worth the excitement. Our family of 4 was quickly seated at our reservation time and service staff was very quick to table and actually seemed to be very concerned that they check on up every 5 minutes which was a little off-putting.
My biggest problem was the food - the prices were high but I'm willing to pay it for good food especially since everything is expensive at Disney. However, the food was not good. The carpaccio appetizer arrived frozen to the table even though I was assured it was "fresh". I don't frequently have fresh frozen food at restaurant.... On the flip side, the pizza arrived burned with no cheese or flavor. The manager noted the burned pizza, and sent over a complimentary dessert but I would have preferred to just have my food cooked properly. I didn't need or want "free stuff" I just wanted good food. Do yourself a favor and eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 14 March 2021

Order to-go from one of the Disney parks. Food was ready by the time we got back to the hotel. Food was good but I’ve had better for lesser price.

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Was excited to try this place but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype. Meatball app was great but the rest was just meh... and for the prices it should be more than meh... chicken parm was good size but didn’t come out hot and just tasted ok. I had pasta carbonara half portion.. it was just ok...overall I don’t think it’s worth it. I don’t mind spending more for good food but this just didn’t cut it...

Date of visit: February 2021