“Excellent Seafood... Elegant dining ar it's best.”

The Oceanaire Seafood Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Oceanaire Seafood Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #307 of 4,105 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal Blvd.
Transit: The I-Drive Trolley conveniently stops at multiple stations along the International Drive Corridor. Lynx public transportation also has frequent stops along International Drive.
Description: As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very good seafood restaurant with quality fresh items and very good, friendly service. Dining room has elegant dining room. Wonderful fresh oysters. Very fresh fish that was well prepared. Recommended.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have been to this restaurant many times in the past and I'd say this was not the best experience. It was a very busy night and we had about 8 people in our group. Service wasn't the best, food was ok. Everyone has an off day/night. Normally the food is wonderful and service top notch but it's a popular spot in Orlando.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Had an anniversary dinner here with my wife in February. This restaurant is right on I-Dive and has validated valet parking right out front. The decor is a little swanky but not completely formal or too stuffy. This is probably not a restaurant if you have little kids. There is an excellent wine bar and our waiter was super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful! We had the shrimp & grits and Jumbo lump Crab cakes for appetizers and they were amazing. For entrees, my wife had the shellfish mixed grill( Lobster tail, jumbo scallops, shrimp & asparagus) and I had the Angry Fried Florida Yellowtail snapper. Both were very good, the scallops were huge and tender and the lobster was so tender and buttery. The snapper was very fresh and was expertly fried then doused with sriracha. Overall, I really enjoyed this meal and would visit again.

1  Thank Tegreman
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We had a party of 7 and had a fantastic dinner. King Crab was fresh and delicious. Escargot was not up to par, but it was the only dish. Calamari was crunchy, soup amazing. and the lobster was excellent. My son had the porterhouse and that was great as well. Will return.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Having table cloth on your tables does not mean you can charge a ridiculous amount of money. I love raw oysters and never had a bad one until I tried the oysters at this restaurant. they charge $4 per "bad" oyster, i think that is way too much and I definitely had better oysters at seafood shacks. I ordered the mixed seafood grill and the portion was not worth the 53 dollars I payed for it.