“Amazing Carpaccio”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Millenia
Description: Discover the best Italian food right in your city, one step from your favorite Mall at BRIO Tuscan Grille. We take the food experience one step forward bringing you the best Italian grilled dishes, pasta, all traditional Italian recipes, and the genuine warm Italian atmosphere. Join us at Brio Tuscan Grille in the Mall at Millenia near Neiman Marcus. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This Italian restaurant is a perfect choice for a great meal. The service is attentive and efficient, the dishes well executed and the prices reasonable. Do not miss the carppacio, it is fantastic, and large enough to share in two people.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The service was very good. SAme the food and the premises. Time for food preparation and quality were excelent.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Very good restaurant in the Millenia Mall. This is a chain restaurant but is very good. You can sit on the "patio" which is really in the mall and people watch. Food is excellent.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I often come here with the same friend. My favorite is the carpaccio and then I purchase the salmon. My fav is the sangria. I live this place. The Millenia Mall shopping is a added treat. BRIOS never falls me. I will keep coming back over and over because it's my fav spot.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! The food is simply made to perfection. On our last visit, we tried the wedge salad, the shrimp Mediterranean and the chicken Milanese. Everything was absolutely delicious!!! Definitely one of my all-time favorite places in Orlando! Highly recommend!!!