“Great pizza. ”

Ranked #1,550 of 4,214 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$4
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered the 2 slice special with a drink. Slices are big and cooked just right. This place will not break the bank either!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

The first time we visited we thought the pizza was above average for the area but it had too much cheese, which tends to mask the crust and tomato topping. On our second visit we asked that they use less cheese. As suspected, the topping wasn't too good but the crust was decent. Better than most in area but they still have a ways to go.
We also tried the eggplant. Average to below average taste with this. Wouldn't have again.
The calzone was the best off dishes we tried. Good outside crust cooked to perfection. The fillings were generous and tasty.
We would recommend calzone but go elsewhere for pizza and eggplant.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Stopped here because we were on the road and looking for a pizza place near where we were. Excellent pizza. We didn't realize until we sat down that they have many other options/entrees as well.
The restaurant itself is fairly smarmy. The guy at the counter was surly, bordering on rude. The service was unspectacular. Plastic forks and paper plates if you eat in. The guy from the counter disappeared a couple of times out back. I never felt unsafe, but I wouldn't choose to go back. Probably a good option for take-out.
The pizza was really, really good.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Ok average pizza, and decent wings. Since these places don't offer free refills on the drink, I ordered a large coke, and said I'd like my drink when the pizza is ready. Small Cokes were $1.65 and large ones were $2.05. Not a bad price. A few minutes before the food was ready, I went to get my soda, and the guy gives me a small coke. I told him I had a large one, and he continued to give me a small one. I had to go out of my way to explain that it was Large. I did not have any legal documentation or any sworn statements. Since the Large Drink was only 40 FREAKING Cents more, I did not think I needed to prove myself. This left a bad taste in my mouth. They don't give you a detailed receipt after you pre pay, so they can't even say I should have known. Bottom line, treatment like that does not deserve my repeat business. I probably would have gone back if not for this.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered delivery and we're very pleased with the service and food. We ordered the cheese pizza and fettuccine alfredo with chicken and it was all very good! The pizza is authentic NY style! We will definitely be ordering from them again in the future!