“Nice lunch, wonderful service!”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #1,276 of 4,119 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We took our daughter and a bunch of her friends from UCF for lunch here. I have not been to a CPK in awhile and it was a pleasant surprise. The menu has many options for interesting pizzas, flatbreads, salads and pastas. Everyone enjoyed there food and we ordered a wide variety of items.

The waiter was very attentive and was always there to refill our waters. Three of the girls ordered the same pasta dish and the kitchen staff messed up and only made two. As soon as they realized the mistake, they were not only quick to prepare a third one but the waiter immediately told us what happened, was very apologetic and told us that pasta dish would be removed from our bill plus they gave us a free dessert on the house.

The tables are spaced far enough apart so you are not on top of other parties and it was not noisy so you could carry on a conversation with everyone at the table. I would definitely come back here again.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Had lunch with my young son at CPK the other day in Waterford Lakes. Believe it or not it was cool enough to actually sit outside. Not sure why they keep changing the outside area but now the comfy benches are gone and they're back to tables but that's OK because it was comfy under the shade of the umbrellas. My son ordered a regular tomato and cheese pizza and he likes it made special like the kids meal pizza but an adult size and they always accommodate him. I ordered the thin crust margarita pizza which was sensational. Our server Matt was very nice and friendly and was very quick to fix the mistake when my sons pizza came out incorrectly. Of course we had to order the butter cake with Heloise vanilla ice cream on top to go because it's the most delicious dessert ever.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I have never been to this kind of restaurant. I think they have great pizzas. My pepperoni pizza was delicious, and so was the crust. Our server was also very nice.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

I like to be the CPK for my favorite salad the roasted vegetable salad and I liked at shrimp. It is the only restaurant where I can get this exact salad and it always taste delicious and is cooked perfectly. On this visit I sat outside in the patio with my daughter which is pleasant and clean although not private. Our server was very nice and greeted us promptly and brought us over a drinks and suggested a few appetizers and her favorite pizza. I ordered the roasted vegetable salad with grilled shrimp and my daughter ordered a pizza with ham and pineapple. Both were served quite quickly were warm and tasted very good. Our server was very attentive and offered us both desserts but we were too full. Don't forget to sign up for the dough club through CPK we can earn points and receive coupons. I would recommend this location to family and friends because I always have good service here and if there ever any problems the manager always takes care of it.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Hi today i’m gonna tell you more about California Pizza Kitchen. It’s a cool restaurant. And the one who goes there. With her family there going to give you a paper so you can draw. Another thing is that you can find the restaurant in Houston San Antonio and lots of places. But the restaurant is delicious. But my favorite thing to order is pizza pepperoni pizza. Cause it's delicious. And when I went there my mom ordered 3 things to eat. And she eat it all. Cause she loves California Pizza Kitchen but not more than me. And if you go there you will like it. And 2 cons is that they have very very dirty bathrooms and they only have 2 bathrooms. But I give it 5 stars out of 5 stars.