“Good CPK, good service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Not as nice of environment as some CPK locations but same good food and our service was good during meal, though abandoned us for a while as we were finishing. All were happy with food, though.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We had a graduation and birthday to celebrate. We had about 12 people in out party the service and the food was great.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I periodically like to order To Go dinner, and have tried this location over half a dozen times. Unfortunately my experience is although really easy to place order on line, the meal is never ready on time. This week I ordered for 7pm pick up and there was at least 45 mins between when I placed the order and pick up time. I ordered a pizza, appetizer of chicken lettuce wraps and salmon with roasted vegetables and a dessert cake. Whe. I arrived at 7pm, it appeared the salmon had not been cooked, because they said I had to wait on salmon, I did see them running around, it was a good 20 mins later when I received my order. I would not mind if this was the only time it has occurred, but I would say I have found it is never ready on time. However, the Food is always well cooked and delicious so I keep going back for more. I have noticed the restaurant is always busy - so next time I will go 5-10 mins later!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Stopped at this CPK for dinner and found it uncrowded early on a Friday night. Same good food, very good server (Garcia) and a helpful supervisor. I had a coupon on my phone that I wanted to use and that was easy for them to handle.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Three family members went for a weekday lunch at CPK. I noticed pets are allowed at the outdoor seating. We sat inside and ordered several sides for my almost 2-year-old grandson. When the broccoli side dish arrived, which grandson usually eats, it was evident that broccolini or broccoli rab had been substituted for regular broccoli. We were busy with the toddler so we didn't send this dish back but the cooks should know the difference in vegetables or at least apologize if substituting. The little guy tried the veg but didn't want to eat it. However, he did enjoy the dipped bread and sharing the chicken wontons, and his fruit side. My salad and personal pizza lunch combo was tasty and filling, however, the pizza wasn't real warm.