“Not just for Pizza ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I always thought the name needed improvement as they have so much more than Pizza. Believe it or not I've head their lighter menu more often than the Pizza and their Pizza is awesome. Their super food bowls are amazing and very healthy, next time you eat out and you want to go for the salad because you think that's healthy... look at the calories, I have seen many salads with a calorie count higher than eating two Big Macs in many restaurants. The atmosphere is kind of plain and not necessarily romantic so maybe not for a first date but if you have been seeing each other for a little while then this is definitely a comfortable place to go together.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This place has an inviting environment and the staff is very friendly and courteous. Our waiter said everything is made to order. But the wait times are not long. We started with a fried avocado spring roll and it was very good. It came with a ranch dipping sauce and one other that had a mild spice to it. They also give you complimentary bread and oil. We got the "works" pizza. It was just okay. Didn't appear to have much cheese.
One important thing is the waiter never let our drinks get to low before bringing us another.
The menu has a lot of items I would not order. So I doubt I will return. But if you're into the style of food they serve I think you will really like it.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Not as nice of environment as some CPK locations but same good food and our service was good during meal, though abandoned us for a while as we were finishing. All were happy with food, though.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We had a graduation and birthday to celebrate. We had about 12 people in out party the service and the food was great.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I periodically like to order To Go dinner, and have tried this location over half a dozen times. Unfortunately my experience is although really easy to place order on line, the meal is never ready on time. This week I ordered for 7pm pick up and there was at least 45 mins between when I placed the order and pick up time. I ordered a pizza, appetizer of chicken lettuce wraps and salmon with roasted vegetables and a dessert cake. Whe. I arrived at 7pm, it appeared the salmon had not been cooked, because they said I had to wait on salmon, I did see them running around, it was a good 20 mins later when I received my order. I would not mind if this was the only time it has occurred, but I would say I have found it is never ready on time. However, the Food is always well cooked and delicious so I keep going back for more. I have noticed the restaurant is always busy - so next time I will go 5-10 mins later!