US$113
US$189
Hilton.com
US$101
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$529
US$461
Cancelon
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$681/night.

5,606 results
All reviewsdisney springsisland suiteself parkingpool areacharacter breakfastlazy riversmall balconyclose to downtownepcot fireworksthe busmagic kingdomshuttle serviceparksbalconiestransportationthemearcade
Reviewed 7 July 2017

no slippers no toothbrushes staff are not friendly esp at breakfast they all look tired when u approach them. breakfast always the same for 5 days straight not so much variety i already memorized scramble egg potato tomato bacon sausage and waffle thats it
however there is one thing i like so much about this hotel... their bed! its heavenly! so comfortable so soft...
should renovate the hotel rooms though seemed outdated

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Ann N,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with valuable feedback. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering an outstanding experience. I am disappointed we were not able to achieve this goal and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. Should you have the time, please contact me at 407-827-3843 so that we can help restore your confidence in returning to our resort. Your comments are valued as is your loyalty and we look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This Hotel is a very nice place to stay with the family for a Great Disney Experience. Pool, Lazy River, Hot Tub, Pool Side Restaurant and the location across from Disney Springs make this a Great place to stay. Free Shuttle Transportation to the Disney Parks which run 1 hr before and 1 1/2 hrs after the parks open and close. Overall a Great Place to Stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig M
KendallmMiller, Guest Experience Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

So glad to hear it, Craig! Thank you for your feedback on our hotel pool's new additions! We suggest returning for Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Buena Vista Palace!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first time in 10 plus years of staying off-site from a Disney property. We have primarily stayed in budget or moderate resorts on Disney property along with a couple of stays at Deluxe. There were some positives and some negatives.

First, all of the staff we encountered were helpful & friendly - from the check-in desk, bar, & shops. Kudos to the front desk staff who remained friendly as the line to check-in was quite long & it was a bit hectic when we arrived.

We also really enjoyed the pool & lazy river. I will note that it was EXTREMELY busy when we visited & they were checking arm bands to ensure only resort guests were using the pool. The had extra entertainment during our stay too - live music & games which made a fun atmosphere. As a parent of a young child I would have preferred life guards on duty & I think it would especially help with monitoring of the lazy river and guest behavior. I never saw any maintenance person or employee checking the pool chemical levels which was a bit concerning especially if you saw the crowd in the pool, the large volume of alcohol consumption along with the very infrequent use of the restrooms. Again, something that we typically see the lifeguards doing regularly on other properties.

The room we initially checked in to definitely could have been cleaner & our room had a terrible view point of the back of the building with large air units. We also were unable to use the drawers in the chest in the room due to mold & there was a drop of spilled food dried on the tile as you walked in. Remodeled decor, but just needed a little more attention to detail. I was willing to overlook this initially as I know it can depend on the housekeeper you get.

Noise was definitely a problem for us! The room had an adjoining door & our first night when our neighbor returned back to their room they were extremely loud. Screaming, giggling, laughing & allowing the door to slam repeatedly. I finally stepped into the hallway & it appeared to be young girls. They seemed to get the hint although they were still periodically loud later until almost 1am. The next night more of the same - we tried knocking on the door, asking them through the adjoining door to please quiet down - nothing was working so we finally called to complain. Some time well after midnight they finally quieted down. The next morning early there was more of the same. So, I had enough & walked down to complain to the front desk about the noise & lack of cleanliness. (A bit inconvenient as I had to wait in a line of about 10 other guests to even be able to complain! - again , crazy busy!) They were very prompt to apologize & we were moved. Our next room was much cleaner, no mold & best of all no loud noise! I admit if it would not have been for the customer service of the front desk staff, I would never stay here again or recommend this property.

This hotel was moderately priced & has some good things going for it. I would just recommend making them aware of any issues as I think the staff will do what they can to make your stay a better one.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Patrick Y
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I was hesitant to stay off property while visiting Disney World because I greatly value the convenience of the regular shuttles, early bird hours etc. As it turns out the Hilton Palace was so close to Disney Springs we could walk there in less than 10 minutes and access traditional Disney transportation or take the Hilton's private shuttle. . The pool is better than any hotel I have encountered at Disney, and the price was half of a moderate Disney hotel rate, for a more spacious room. I would give this hotel a solid A grade.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Theresemt,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear you were able to take advantage of our proximity to Disney Springs and Disney Advantages. Our Float Lagoon is calling your name for your next visit! We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I decided to stay at this Hilton vs. the other Hilton literally a block away from this Hilton. The other Hilton's address is 1705, has a Benihanas on the premises (at least it did last time I stayed), and it is also right across from Disney Springs. I had stayed at the other Hilton years ago and had a pleasant stay but I did not like having to pay for parking at that hotel. I decided to stay at this Hilton because when I called to inquire about parking, the representative informed me that I would not have to pay for overnight self-parking. Unfortunately, I learned at check-out that this turned out to be false and we were charged $10/night for self-parking.

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and each night had an issue with a clogged tub. We called the first two nights and had someone from engineering come to check out and fix the problem. Nothing seemed to fix this problem. We were unable to have the water run for longer than 5 minutes before our feet and half of our legs were submerged in water. The second night we experienced the sound of a toilet running and once again had someone from engineering come to inspect the problem. The gentleman was unable to fix the problem and shared our concern with how loud the sound was. When I contacted the front desk, I asked to change rooms and was given the opportunity to go to another room.

We moved from the 5th floor to the 14th floor and were hoping for things to turn around. Unfortunately, the tub in this room also had clogging issues and by this time we had given up calling engineering. There was also a mildewy smell to the room. The temperature in the room was either freezing or incredibly humid and hot. No matter what temperature we set the AC to, we were uncomfortable.

The hotel does offer a free shuttle to the Disney parks although expect for a trip to Animal Kingdom from the hotel to take at least 25 minutes. In the evening, when we were picked up from the park back to the hotel, the shuttle took over an hr to get us back since we had to first stop at the Best Western and then the Wyndham and finally our Hilton.

All in all, I will not stay at this Hilton again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunyside11

Dear Sunyside11,
Thank you for your valued feedback. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering outstanding service. I am disappointed we were not able to achieve this goal and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. Should you have the time, please contact me at 407-827-3843 so that we can help restore your confidence in returning to our resort. Your comments are valued as is your loyalty and we look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.