“NEVER STAY HERE”

Ranked #303 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 27 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patcF7401TY
Write a ReviewReviews (1,313)

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Very bad experience overall. The only good thing is the drivers of the shuttle bus from and to the airport are excellent and very nice to children. However, the hotel itself has a lot of problems. The night shift front desk was not very courteous, was on personal phone calls while handling our requests. When we arrived at our room the lights on one side of our room didn't work, I suspected it was because the electric panel of one side of the room was broken. Also the washroom door cannot be closed. I almost got stuck inside the bathroom. The phone wasn't working either so when we found out we didn't have enough towels I have to walked down to ask for them. The worse part was at 4 AM there was a man screaming and yelling while walking around the hotel and no one seemed to stopped him until after ten minutes or more. My room has no phone so I cannot call the front desk (nor they would help). I am glad that I actually only stayed one night and headed out to the airport at 4:50 anyways. I honestly didn't feel safe staying at this hotel, especially I have young kids with us. The hotels nearby are much nicer.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Janicesniu
Reviewed 26 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2017

We stayed here for five nights. The second day when we returned to our room we noticed that the maid had been in but had not left any clean towels. They had taken away the used towels but left no fresh towels. It was 10 p.m. and I went to the office to ask for new towels so we had some for the next morning. The front desk was unoccupied. I found her coming back with fresh towels for another guest. I told her I needed to same thing and she asked me to wait just a moment so she could check in a new guest. As she was checking in that guest four more arrived and I could tell she was going to be busy for awhile. I asked her to bring fresh towels to our room when she had time, that we would be up for a couple of hours. She never came. So the next morning we had to use just one hand towel between my wife and I. That day when we returned to our room around 10 p.m, there were no fresh towels again! The rest of our stay we had towels. However, walking around the room on bare feet would get you very dirty feet within a few minutes. It seems the carpets in our room had not been cleaned for a very long time. There were also a few bugs found in the bathroom area. Overall our stay was disappointing. Especially since this is a property owned by Wyndham.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Avis Marjean C
Reviewed 25 March 2017

WiFi signal is really bad in my room. It disappears time to time. The sound proofing is also very bad. I clearly heard the neighbor's talking.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank zhl2017
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
0.1 km away
5.5 km away
Howard Johnson Inn Airport Florida Mall
0.3 km away
Comfort Suites Orlando Airport

Been to Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport

Address: 1853 McCoy Rd, SR 528 To Exit 8, Orlando, FL 32809-7817 (Formerly Travelodge Inn and Suites Orlando Airport)
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #303 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range: $81 - $212 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport 2*
Located just 3 miles from Orlando Airport and 2 miles from the Florida Mall, you have your choice of two double beds, 1 king bed, or a two room suite. All rooms features free WIFI, microwave/refrigertor, hairdryer, iron, ironing boards, and coffeemaker. Complimentary airport shuttle. 1785 square feet of meeting space great for family reunions, wedding receptions, meetings. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport Hotel Orlando