US$115
US$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$134
US$101
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$80
US$76
US$110
US$74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$84
Doubletree.com
US$140
US$108
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$143
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$335
US$257
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$108
Agoda.com
1,411 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Very bad experience overall. The only good thing is the drivers of the shuttle bus from and to the airport are excellent and very nice to children. However, the hotel itself has a lot of problems. The night shift front desk was not very courteous, was on personal phone calls while handling our requests. When we arrived at our room the lights on one side of our room didn't work, I suspected it was because the electric panel of one side of the room was broken. Also the washroom door cannot be closed. I almost got stuck inside the bathroom. The phone wasn't working either so when we found out we didn't have enough towels I have to walked down to ask for them. The worse part was at 4 AM there was a man screaming and yelling while walking around the hotel and no one seemed to stopped him until after ten minutes or more. My room has no phone so I cannot call the front desk (nor they would help). I am glad that I actually only stayed one night and headed out to the airport at 4:50 anyways. I honestly didn't feel safe staying at this hotel, especially I have young kids with us. The hotels nearby are much nicer.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Janice I
Reviewed 26 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2017

We stayed here for five nights. The second day when we returned to our room we noticed that the maid had been in but had not left any clean towels. They had taken away the used towels but left no fresh towels. It was 10 p.m. and I went to the office to ask for new towels so we had some for the next morning. The front desk was unoccupied. I found her coming back with fresh towels for another guest. I told her I needed to same thing and she asked me to wait just a moment so she could check in a new guest. As she was checking in that guest four more arrived and I could tell she was going to be busy for awhile. I asked her to bring fresh towels to our room when she had time, that we would be up for a couple of hours. She never came. So the next morning we had to use just one hand towel between my wife and I. That day when we returned to our room around 10 p.m, there were no fresh towels again! The rest of our stay we had towels. However, walking around the room on bare feet would get you very dirty feet within a few minutes. It seems the carpets in our room had not been cleaned for a very long time. There were also a few bugs found in the bathroom area. Overall our stay was disappointing. Especially since this is a property owned by Wyndham.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Avis Marjean C
Reviewed 25 March 2017

WiFi signal is really bad in my room. It disappears time to time. The sound proofing is also very bad. I clearly heard the neighbor's talking.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank zhl2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017

First time in a hotel by myself the front desk man was kind and friendly even told me what was around to do and food wise. Very helpful

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo