“Waste of money”

Manchu Wok
Ranked #2,861 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I suppose if you like vinegar you will like this. It was like someone spilled a bottle of vinegar all over the chicken.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Absolutely the worst oriental food we ever had. Everything is soaked in salt. Try another place and avoid the high blood pressure!!

Reviewed 9 June 2015

I was flying back home from visiting my sister and I was very hungry so I decided to eat something because I knew that it was going to be long before I arrive to Fresno.

Chinese food got my attention and I went to Manchu Wok... wrong choice!!!. You can even tell me that it was my fault for not changing my decision after seeing the food in the trays, but when you are craving... you just go for it.

The food was so greasy and with no flavour. The orange chicken was over fried and the beef and broccoli was so oily.

If you don't want to spend your flight in the bathroom, don't go there. Even a burger and fries is healthier than this place.

Bad... bad... bad. :(

Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

One word can only describ this place, "disgusting". I could not even eat more then 1 spoon full. I ordered the vegetables rice, garlic chicken, & seafood ragoon. The food was dried out & nasty. Beat thing was my bottle soda, since they didn't make it.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Manchu Wok does not sound like a breakfast place. It is nonetheless. Bagels, scrambled eggs, sausage and coffee as well as some Asian offerings.