“Bad Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We went in for lunch today. We ordered the Fish N Chips. The fish was ok, the French fries were terrible fake fries and the pickle bar looked as if a group of children had a food fight. Also, had to ask for dishes to taste the bar. The service was slow and not too attentive. We use to eat there when it first opened but had bad experiences. Today was the first time we have been there in a couple of years. Hoping it had gotten better; it had gotten worse.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch today! It was beyond awesome. The Cuban sandwich was beyond awesome. The service was awesome. I even got to meet DB and his stories were awesome. This felt like you were in a real deal deli. A must try. The desserts looked amazing but I was too full to try one!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped on my way home tonight at DB Pickles Deli and bakery restaurant. I stopped because the Marquee advertised prime rib. Sounded great until I was seated at a dirty table and waiting for the waitress to come . I place my order for a caesar salad the prime rib special and a glass of wine. The wine 1st followed by the Caesar salad followed by the prime rib dinner just that quick and in that order. I had barely taken out bite out of the salad when the prime rib was there . The waitress apologized and said they're fast and the Kitchen Tonight. Just my luck. What started out to be an enjoyable dinner turned into a cold one. It would have been okay had prime rib been great. But it was just mediocre. The atmosphere remind me of a 1960 Diner. The waitress was attentive and nice. The price for the quality of food I got was way too high. Don't think I'll stop for the Marquee again.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

In a part of Ormond Beach crawling with fast food places, and away from main tourist drags and the beach, this place serves as an American diner, an Italian diner, and a dessert shop. Good service. I see that others say it's busy, but we had a late lunch and felt very well cared for. I had a tomato, mozzarella and eggplant wrap that felt very healthy and filling, while my wife had your basic Italian deli sandwich that she enjoyed. The pickle bar is sort of a cute treat as it's sort of a mini salad bar that's included with the meals, which is very handy if you are starving as it means you can eat right away. Recommended.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Fast, very good and great service. Better trained staff than a lot of other eateries.and AWESOME desserts to choose from.