“Undercooked food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Hubby and I went with another couple to nite to have dinner. I ordered the chicken livers after asking waitress if they were cooked well done crispy. She assured me yes they were. Needless to say the were blood red inside. Totally NOT cooked . Sent them back and after seeing that bloody site definitely did not want anything else they had. Will NEVER go here again. Horrible experience. Service was not what it should be either.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Have been coming here when vacationing in Daytona for several years now. Never a bad meal, sometimes not flavored the way I prefer, but if the quantity, price and variety are factored in, it's just a good place for everyday meals. This visit was for a light supper and dessert. My partner chose a 1/2 sandwich and a house salad. I went with the ElCubano sandwich and potato salad. Of course, we hit the pickle bar while awaiting our meals. I have found 2 or 3 styles that suit my taste after several trips in past sampling each one available. Sticking to those few and red beets make for an additional salad. My sandwich was good, but not a really authentic Cuban sandwich, but hey, this is not a Latino The side dish was piled high restaurant. The chik salad was at least 1 inch thick in the sandwich and the salad was larger than most, so much so that a carry-out box was requested for next day's lunch. Desert was now out of the question, but we got 2 chocolate eclairs to go. One was shared while watching TV that evening and the other shared for next day's lunch dessert. Pickle bar also offers, mac salad, beets, pepperoncini and I'm sure something else I forgot. Remember this is shirt sleeve restaurant, not a black tie & tails establishment.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The Pickle Bar was fun.
I take it that it's a well-established diner. A friend who had lived in Ormond brought me here. I remember I had a really good sandwich and every time we drive by it I say we should stop here again. I also enjoyed my desert. Sorry, this wasn't more informative but it was a while ago. I just remember liking it.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Everything I have ordered has always been brought to me hot, fresh, and in huge portions. The bakery is amazing, we always get something to go!
My favorite is the Whaler fish sandwich, enough for two or three meals!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Every time we visit Daytona we Have to eat at Db Pickles. We have never had a bad meal there, and their menu has something for everyone. We love the pickle bar, that comes with your meal, that includes 5 kinds of pickles plus bean salad, pasta salad, pickled beets, cucumber salad and all things pickled. Good nightly specials and awesome desserts. My husband swears by their chocolate eclair while I prefer the cannoli.