Best Western Castillo Del Sol(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$59
Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$89
Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$98
Super 8 by Wyndham Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$51
Quality Inn & Suites On The Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$67
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$155
US$150
Hotels.com
The Cove on Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
OceanFront Inn and Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$89
US$86
Clarion Inn Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$60
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is definitely an oldy but goody!! Yes it could use new beds & furniture but for $70 a night TOTAL we got the most awesome beachfront location ever! Just pull right up to your door, unload your stuff & the beach is right there. The rooms are super clean. I didn't see one bug & I looked everywhere! The a/c is noisy but we like that & there aren't enough electrical outlets but I always bring my own ext. cord. Oh, no wifi & old school tv's. My biggest complaint was the lamp, I know that sounds silly but boy it needs an upgrade. We'll be back for sure!!

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank recyclequeen
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This is no 4 star motel. Let's face it I am not sure it would get any stars. The mattresses are 100 years old, the window AC is noisy, the towels are see through and the kitchen is not equip, but the price is amazing and the beach is spectacular.

It is old time Florida with pink tile in the bathroom and terrazzo floors. My advise is pretend you are camping and bring everything you would need. I have stayed here many times, but it has been awhile. I forgot how rustic it is. I still love the place!

Enjoy it soon there is a for sale sign out front suggesting it be replaced with a high rise (so much for the quiet beach). This place is a refreshing step back in time just don't expect maid service or luxury.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank janalynn5255
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Our family and friends have gathered here for years....we just love the laid back atmosphere, simple furnishings, cleanliness of the rooms and the best beach on the Atlantic coast. If you must have luxury, this isn't the place for you! But, if you want to get back to Florida's roots and relax like we did before condos and hi-rise apartments began to litter our beautiful beachscapes, this is it! Great service and clean rooms are yours in this gorgeous setting. There are even kitchens connecting some of the rooms if you want to cook....the location is close to a Publix and some great restaurants too. Can't say enough good about our favorite beachside spot. We even had our small wedding on this beautiful stretch of beach!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Jillie422
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My family and I have been staying here for years. We began staying here in 1990 and have been coming back ever since. It's family owned and they make you feel like you are a part of their family. It's very quiet and the beach is beautiful. It's a nice place to relax and leave the hustle and bustle behind. Most rooms have their own kitchenette with cooking supplies so we get our groceries the first day and never leave, just eat, sleep and lay on the beach. My favorite place to vacation.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Lovessailing
Reviewed 15 July 2013

If you are looking for a place that is fancy then this is not it. That's why it is so great, Set back in yesteryear. It's all about relax that is what it has for you, not even a phone in the rooms. Oh my gowd that is really great. It has all you need clean rooms cold a/c and cable TV if you so wish. It even has kitchenettes. I have been going here for a lot of years and recommend this place to as many people as I can. Enjoy relax, fish on the beach that is just outside the doors. I can't begin to hope that this older place will be here for a lot of years to come as I will surely keep going back again and again. forgot to mention have never been to a place where the other guests toss steaks on the barbecue and invite you to eat with them.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family