“Outstanding Experience!!!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Beach Bucket is the Locals Secret Little Piece Of Paradise. Kick back, relax and enjoy watching/listening to the Ocean Waves and watch Surfers while eating breakfast, lunch or dinner...with full bar. Parking: On Harvard St. Free Valet Parking in Ocean East parking lot if space available in Andy Romano parking lot
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The Beach Bucket is a remarkable beach front atmosphere for relaxing which happens to serve outstanding food with superb customer service. Every outside table has a wonderful therapeutic view of the Atlantic. The restaurant's bar has solid variety of adult beverages. We are definitely planning to return for another visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We came to this restaurant based on a recommendation from person at our hotel. So glad we did. Great food, great atmosphere, mimosas and bloody Mary's beachside. The service was not the best but that seems to be anywhere we went in Daytona.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I just love this place! Great atmosphere, great food and excellent service! It's my favorite place to be whenever I get to Ormond Beach! Right on the beach, great outdoor seating and a place that makes you feel so relaxed and welcome! It's tricky to find, but so worth it! Have a great breakfast, lunch, dinner or just drinks!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Found this little gem while walking on Ormand Beach. A bar/restaurant right on the beach! Most of the seating is outside on a patio with a commanding view of the Atlantic Ocean. Great happy hour from 2pm - 5pm with fresh seafood and crispy wings at 2.00 off food and drinks. Our waitress, Lynnzie, was so freindly and professional we felt well cared for and relaxed. I would highly recommend this experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is our new go-to beachside restaurant !! I get crabcakes every time, but I shouldn't there's so much more on the menu. My husband had the shrimp bacon panini last visit, and it was gorgeous. The staff is always so pleasant and fun, great cocktail specials, they bring us blankets on cool evenings and wrap us all up !! I have had not one complaint in all of our visits there.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to The Beach Bucket? Share your experiences!