“My Favorite Lunch Spot”

Bound for Glory & St. Johns Cafe
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Hidden gem of Palatka, FL. Our cozy corner offers a good eat, comfortable & calm environment and a wide selection of christian books and gifts for acquaintances, friends and loved ones.
Reviewed 13 March 2017

St Johns Cafe has the best lunch menu! Salads, quiche, burgers, wraps soups and more! Love the Peach tea! In great weather you can relax and eat outside! Love the staff more! Awesome atmosphere, the best chicken salad! I cant say enough about this place!. <3

Reviewed 5 March 2017

What a refreshing change for this small town. This cafe, situated in the back of a quaint Christian Book Store in downtown Palatka has some for the best food I have had since moving here. The veggies are fresh, the soups are delicious and the wraps are "to die" for. I have eaten here on 3 separate occasions and each time has been better than the previous. If you are looking for an establishment that offers excellent food, excellent service, and excellent atmosphere you have to stop by and experience them. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Went here for lunch with some friends. The food was very good, and we all ordered different items. However, we waited over an hour for our food. Several people appeared to be taking orders, but only 1 person filling them. There is outside seating also, but limited inside seating, so although they were relatively full, I still think the wait was excessive. Plan accordingly, and don't go if you're in a rush. The food was worth the wait, and they have quite a menu.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

A simple little café in the back of a local Christian book store. We were greeted with a smile into a comfortable booth on the back wall. Great service and the daily special was tasty. A small burger, chips and a drink came in at less than 10 dollars. The specialty burger was outstanding, freshly made, cooked properly and delicious. The place is right downtown and you park across the street in the large bank parking lot. We had a great meal in comfortable surroundings.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We decided the eat here on a whim. I was not all that sure where it was but my wife was. A very nice surprise in both food and service. We got there close to the close of lunch but we greeted with a smile and great service. The food was simple but very tasty. We will be going back/