“Coffee”
Review of This And That

This And That
Ranked #39 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Reviewed 16 July 2017

A family owned business with friendly and happy people on staff they make you feel like family and have wonderful coffee and danish and bagels

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is mainly a coffee and dessert place but they have biscuits and gravy. Also music at night and a lunch menu. Everything here is good.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to try out someplace new for breakfast and in Palatka there is not much to choose from. We stopped here cuz it looked like a quaint place with outside seating. There wasn't much on the menu. I ordered a quiche and my husband ordered scrambled eggs. The crust in the quiche was not cooked all the way and there was no flavor what so ever. Quite gross. My husband got fried eggs instead of scrambled. They didn't even ask if our food or experience was good. The portions were so small, we left out of there still hungry. Huge disappointment. 18.00 dollar mistake.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on our way back from Gainesville. Was looking for lunch, but saw they served breakfast all day, so we went that direction. Daughter had an apple danish and a croissant breakfast sandwhich. She enjoyed both, but raved about the danish. I had their biscuits and gravy with some cheese grits. Both were pretty good, and the grits were definitely not instant. Wife had a lemon cranberry muffin and sausage/egg/cheese biscuit. Definitely a worthwhile stop, and will go again when we travel through.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I enjoyed lunch here. It's nice to see new restaurants gracing the downtown area of Palatka. The service and food were good and I look forward to visiting again.

Been to This And That? Share your experiences!