“Lunch with grandkids”

Add it.
Mariachiles
Ranked #14 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My Lady & I with the grandkids stopped for lunch - nice place and very clean - staff was friendly and helpful - our waitress was excellent. I had the Sopes - one chicken which was very good and one pork which was a little dry, but the ingredients were fresh and tasty, the rice was good and the salsa spicy - quite pleased. My Lady had the Texanas fajitas with shrimp, chicken and steak - excellent flavoring and served hot. the chips and salsa was very good and slightly spicy. The kids had Tacos and chicken burrito which they really liked.
First time visit, but not the last.

1  Thank Wayne C

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The place looks a little run down but the food and service is excellent. There was s weird smell entering the place but after sitting on the back we didn't smell it again

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This place was very good when they first opened. The last two times we visited the experience was not good. The service was slow. The wait staffed was short handed. Both visits they were out of Sangaria. The food was not hot. We placed an order to go and had to ask twice in 20 minutes before it was ready. We will try again but then we will not go back.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

So during the blue crab hype, my family and I passed by Maria's. Wow. Great beer specials and the burritos are yummy. The staff were so nice and great to talk too. A great addition to downtown Palatka

1  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed 28 May 2017

My first time here will be the last. I ordered a burrito and got a huge thing that I had to eat with a knife and fork. It was stuffed with French fries! Maybe a teaspoon of guac and sour cream in the burrito, none on the side. About another teaspoon of very mild salsa on the plate. I asked for some hot sauce and got a small cup that added some flavor. I got no beans and/or rice. The chips served were not thin and crispy and the salsa tasted like tomato sauce and was the same consistency. My beer was not cold and the server charged someone else's bill to my card and had to get the manager to void it and redo my bill.
There are many Mexican restaurants in this area and the food is better and cheaper.

Been to Mariachiles? Share your experiences!