“Quick Bite”

La Hacienda
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We stopped for a drink and a quick bite just before closing. The steak taco we had was authentic and super good! Would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I have only been here for lunch, never for dinner. I love the salsa and chips and I have never had a bad meal here. I have found it very reasonable and well worth the value. I have a lot of friends that love this place. The service has always been fast and friendly.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I have been going here for years. I love this place! The salsa is great. The food is good. It is authentic Mexican food. Coldest beer mugs in Palatka.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Come here often from work, usually a good table full of us.
The service is great, and pretty quick. Definitely get the queso, and guacamole with chips.
I have eaten many things here, and haven't had anything I haven't liked. They do a great selection of different plates, so if you're not sure what you want, you can get a few things on one plate. Some veggie meals too, so you can bring anyone here. Burritos, enchiladas, salads, all good. Come, and enjoy! Cosy place, but warm and friendly.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The location is a bit off the beaten path today. In years past it was right across from a large strip center that has now become county offices. The food however is good and it's simple Mexican fare more than the Tex-Mex of other locations.